KOREA

Yn is back home after working, taking a bath, and goes to the study room because her work is not done yet. Y/n keeps sighing and doing it while drinking coffee. That time, she heard Taehyung screaming her name from the central hall. Y/n runs and takes a look. Taehyung is holding a bunch of shopping bags and struggling to walk. Y/n runs and takes some of them. He says thank you by his facial expression. They both place them on the sofa. He gives her a proud smile and lays down on the sofa. She is confused. "What is this?" She asks him with a confused face. "This...it is a dress for both of us. Matching dresses," he replies. "We have more than enough dresses! She feels done and sits next to him while sighing. "We are going to Korea, so... I bought all of this, you know, matching dresses are trending in Korea, and we are going to wear matching dresses all the time," he explains while laying down on her lap. "You spend way more money on dresses... Did you think it's right?" He becomes numb for a moment. "Taehyungah...you should spend a little less money on dresses and other stuff because it's a waste of money... You have to buy what you need... I don't like it at all, now that you're my boyfriend, you have to think about my likes and dislikes," she advises while petting his head like a mom. He smiles at her advice and says, "Okay, my girlfriend, at least take a look at this... I did so much hard work." He jumps from her lap and starts introducing the dresses.

He has been introducing them for a long time. She yawns occasionally, but she tries her best not to because he might not like it. "OKAY, DONE," she starts clapping. "Thanks to Kim Taehyung for this amazing show and for these dresses, but next time, remember what I said, or else I am gonna play my girlfriend card." She claps and goes back to the study room. "Wait," he calls her back. "I have a lot of work, boss... Kim sir, you should go and take rest. As your employee, I have to work all night, and as your girlfriend, I have to cuddle with you all night. But if I avoid work and sleep with you, you're gonna insult me in the office. So, your girlfriend is being selfish, and your employee is being hardworking. Good night," she says politely and waves at him before going inside the room. He laughs silently.

Yn is still working, and it's almost 1 am. The lights are off, only the table lamp is on. She yawns and works, her eyes closing automatically. That time, someone comes with a coffee and gives it to her, then takes a chair and sits next to her. She gives a confused look.

"Umm... As your boyfriend, I should help you. And as your boss I should help you too... So I am going to help you "

He said it with a funny smile, she gave an impressed facial expression. He took a look for a moment, and they talked about the stuff for a while. They made a deal; he would explain the stuff, and she would type. He kept telling, and she kept typing for a while, laughing and hitting each other. Taehyung looked at her most of the time, and they finished it quickly, much faster than they thought. "Yes," they said happily. She scratched her neck with a bright smile. Taehyung looked at her, fully focused, with a soft smile. She held her hair and was about to tie it into a bun, but suddenly, he lost all control and kissed her jaw. She turned her face, looking at him with shocked eyes, but he looked at her eyes with a mesmerizing look and slowly bent over her. She also bent a little. He held her waist with one hand and one on her back to make her stop bending. He closed his eyes slowly and crushed his lips against hers. She also did the same. His lips finally touched her bottom lips, and their hearts began to beat faster. She closed her eyes tightly, and he started sucking her bottom lip. Suddenly, reality hit her, and she quickly turned her face away. He also felt like he woke up from a dream and gave her a confused look. "I'm sorry, but I'm not ready," she said, looking down. He nodded his head with a disappointed expression. His face expression made her feel bad; he looked hurt. She thought about it and realized there was nothing wrong with what he did. They were dating, and he was serious about it, so it was normal. She suddenly smashed her lips onto his, catching him off guard. He didn't know what to do, so he didn't respond and looked at her blankly. "Wait," he told her while looking into her eyes. She nodded, and he bent over like before, holding her waist too. She closed her eyes tightly, and their lips touched. He started sucking her bottom lip passionately, and she responded to his movements. However, her eyes were tearing up because she didn't want to kiss him, but she felt like she had to. She found each of his lip movements reminding her of Jungkook. His tongue tried to go in, and she closed her eyes even tighter. It was hard for her to open them because her heart didn't want her to. She allowed him to enter his tongue. His tongue rushed in and started playing with her tongue and going all around her mouth. They kissed like that for two minutes, but then the need to breathe became overwhelming. He slowly took his tongue back, ending the kiss. However, y/n was still crying, and tears kept rolling down her face. A million thoughts were going through her mind, and she didn't enjoy the kiss at all. She felt like she wasn't wanted, even though he didn't force her. As he ended it, his face turned completely red, and he breathed heavily. She also breathed heavily but took that time to wipe her tears. He slightly noticed but didn't understand. They both fell into silence, and her eyes were still filled with tears. She felt broken inside but forced herself to smile as if nothing had happened. She sighed and stood up, saying, "I'm sleepy." He nodded, his face red, and a bright smile trying its best to hide his true emotions. She went to the bathroom. As she got there, she turned on the tap and started washing her lips while crying heavily. She washed and washed, rubbing them harshly with her hands. Her lips started burning, but she didn't stop. She kept washing until Taehyung knocked on the door. She trembled and, upon hearing the knock, snapped back to reality. She stopped washing and looked in the mirror. Her lips were bleeding. She wiped away the blood and tears and put on a fake smile in front of the mirror. Her eyes and lips were red. She walked out of the bathroom with her head down, not looking at Taehyung. "Are you okay?" he asked from behind. "Yeah," she said without looking back, while walking. He felt something was off but thought she was just being shy. She turned off the lights, lay down in bed like a storm, covered her face with the blanket, and burst into tears. She screamed and tossed and turned inside. She closed her eyes because she felt so exhausted. She thought about Jungkook and regretted not trying to understand him before. She couldn't accept the fact that Jungkook would never be hers, and she had to live with Taehyung, carrying all these memories. She regretted running away. She regretted living with Taehyung. She regretted using Taehyung, even though she never wanted to. She regretted being Taehyung's friend. She regretted going on the trip with Taehyung. She regretted acting like a couple with Taehyung. She regretted kissing Taehyung. She regretted saying yes to Taehyung, even though she didn't want to. She regretted her every breath, but the only thing she didn't regret was falling in love with Jungkook. Suddenly, she felt someone petting her head and whispering, "I love you... Goodnight, love of my life." There was a hand around her waist and a leg around her leg. She understood that Taehyung was cuddling her. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes tightly.