montezuma's revenge

"I am sitting on the floor for two hours. I should go inside," he went inside.

"Is that Yn's helmet? It smells like her hair, wow. It feels so good... The smell of Yn's hair," he kept smelling. "Wow, it's giving me a drug-like vibe." He hugged the helmet and went to sleep, placing Yn's helmet on the pillow next to him. "Yes! It feels like Yn is sleeping next to me. Maybe soon... she will..." He said with a smirk and smelled her helmet again. "One day soon, I am going to smell her real hair... very soon."

6 HOURS LATER

"Mmhmm, it's morning. Where is Yn? Oh shit, it was a dream." He gets shy, smiles, and stands up. He starts doing his morning routine and exercising in the gym in his home. "Jungkook, are you there?" Jimin screams. "Come in," Jungkook screams back. "I did what you told me to do." He is looking so proud of himself. "Go ahead," Jungkook orders.

Jimin takes his phone and reads the file he made about her. "She is a foreigner and she is 20, single. She never fell in love or went on any blind dates. She has promised herself that she won't date anyone other than her true love. She said she will wait until she dies, just like her aunt. Yeah, she selected Seoul for studies because her aunt is here. Unfortunately, her aunt died in an accident. She is a student and working two part-time jobs because she is a social worker and needs money for that. She is revolutionary and has taken part in various struggles. She likes dogs, cats, and all pets, and she dislikes wasting money on expensive clothes and things. Her favorite flower is jasmine and her favorite food is fried chicken. Her favorite artist is BTS and her hobbies are playing instruments and exercising. She is very good at playing the violin and piano, but it's very rare. She is very positive and a comforting person. Nobody has ever seen her cry, not even her aunt. She loves writing, painting, and more, but it's all very rare. She doesn't talk much, but whenever she does, it makes sense. She is studying at Seoul University, studying BA Sociology, in her 3rd year. She works at XXX Hospital as a medical biller. The restaurant we visited yesterday is her roommate's dad's restaurant. Her dad is a businessman and has his own little business. Her mother is a teacher and she is the only child. Her parents are everything to her. She is very sensitive about them, to the extent that she gets worried even when her dad cuts his finger during cooking. She is living in townhouse number 118 with a girl named Yuna. That's it," Jimin says like a news reporter. "Oh, she is interesting. Just wait here. We have to go somewhere," Jungkook starts walking, and Jimin follows him. "Where?" Jimin asked. "XXX Hospital, since it's Saturday, she is probably at the hospital." He changes into 11 different outfits. "Do I look handsome now? Oh, I am so confused, God..." He sighs. "Jungkook, how long will it take?" Jimin screams out. "Done, done," Jungkook says and goes outside.

"Don't  I look handsome ? gentlemen? " He said with full confidence  "yes

"Don't I look handsome ? gentlemen? " He said with full confidence "yes...... You.... Look.... Lik... Gentleman...... But it doesn't suiting you.... " His smile go away and go inside

10 MINUTE LATER