WHY??

"Let's go shopping to buy groceries, you know what the best fun here is. Walking in a busy street at night and watching the sunset like this... wanna listen to some music? There is a new playlist I made," he said.
He takes his phone and connects it with his and gives one to her. "I like making playlists very much... But it's the first time I am listening with someone. He smiles, raises his hand, and makes it look like he's catching the sun. You know what is harder than catching the sun?" he asked.
"Catching a lie?" she asked.
"Yeah, also catching happiness... It always goes away as much as we come close to it," he said with a sad smile.
"You're right... Sometimes I wonder, am I really happy with everything I do or am I just trying to be happy by doing all this?" she said.
"Same, but life goes on whether we are happy or sad. It's kind of selfish though," he said while looking at her.
"Everyone is selfish in this world. Actually, nobody really cares about anything as much as we think," he noticed her getting upset again.
"If a tsunami came right now, nobody would save me. They would run to save their own lives," he said with a cute, sad pout.
"I do... I will give you my hand and run with you," she said confidently.
"What if you couldn't run either? Who would save me?" he said, acting dramatically.
"Don't you have legs?" she said. The serious talk turned into fun. They laughed and hit each other.

They said they were going grocery shopping, but they ended up at the mall. Yn was wondering. They both went to the Gucci shop, specifically the female section. Before saying anything, he started shopping for her. "I think this one also looks good on you..." "But-" "No but... Go and wear it!" he gave her the clothes.
"Wow, beautiful... I think it also looks good on you." "We already took five." "It's not my fault, you look good in everything. It's your fault, okay?" he said. She laughed. "Are you just flirting with me or complimenting me?"
"Both... Go and wear this one... Goo..." he pushed her.
"Enough!" She came out saying it. "This on-" "Enough! I hate wasting money on shopping, especially on branded things," she whispered in his ears, but he suddenly pushed her. "GO AND HIDE!! GOOO... MY SECRETARY IS HERE, GO..."
They both started panicking. She ran and went to the dressing room. He didn't know what he was doing. "Hello... Sir..." he turned around. "Oh... What a surprise, Miss Park. What are you doing here?" He acted cool. "I think I should ask you this... It's the women's section," she gave a weird look. "Oh yeah, I know," he acted cool. "Are you buying something for your girlfriend? Should I help you?" she offered. "NO! I am NOT shopping for someone... I am buying all this for myself..." she was shocked. "What??! Sir, are you... Ga-" "NO!!! I hate these gender standards in your mind. So... It's Pride Month, you know, so I decided to break these gender roles," he said. She felt a little ashamed. "Oh... Sorry, sir... Bye... I have to go." She slowly walked away. He called Yn. "You're such a good actor," she said. "Really?" he asked. "Yeah, I watched it all... Very... Natural... Mister gender-friendly..." she started laughing. "Let's go now... It's not safe anymore..." he held her hand. She got surprised and looked at him, but he didn't even know he was holding her hand. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," he said. "It's okay," she said with a smile.

They were both done shopping, and now they were waiting at a cafe. It's a really cool cafe, a vintage-themed cafe.
"I like mocha very, very much," she said.
"I don't like coffee, but I love the vintage style so much..." "Me too," they high-fived and agreed with each other. "Vintage is the best for me," she said.
"Yes... I also want to go back to that time... Everything and love is pure at that time... Not like now," he said.
"Me too... I also want that kind of love story... Love letters, wow..." she said.
"Yeah, same... Did you ever fall in love?" the sudden question about love and the first face that came to her mind was Jungkook's.
"N-NO... You?" she was shocked.
"I did... Love story," she was curious as hell.
"I don't remember anything. It was when I was a kid," he said and smiled awkwardly.
"Wow... It's a super childhood love story... Try to remember anything," she asked, begging.
"I just remember her face. She... Human... Full moon..." he kept looking at her face. "She had... Eyes... I could look at forever... And her smile... It could heal me... Really the best..." he didn't even blink while saying it.
"She must be so beautiful," she said. "Yes, she is the best," he said while looking at her. "You're such a pure, real lover... Omg..." she said.
"Why don't you love anyone? You probably did... Don't lie though..." he said.
"No, I don't. There is no need to lie when you love someone. I just have great standards," she said and laughed.
"Tell me about your standards then?" he looked so curious about it.
"Okay, I want someone who is taller than me," she remembered the last time she saw Jungkook at the hospital. She didn't know what was going on with her. She got lost for a moment. "And?" he asked.
"And... someone who has a beautiful smile... Suddenly she remembered Jungkook's bunny smile that he gave her when he was drunk. "Someone who really loves me very much and fights for me... someone who cares about me and protects me, someone who always tries to make me happy," she said.
But all she could see was Jungkook and his toxic love while saying this. She remembered every single moment with him, even though she never wanted to. "And?" he asked again.
"Done because I want a human, not an angel." They both started talking.