MINE IS MINE

Yn and Hobi saw him and he acted like nothing happened. "What?" Hobi asked. "Umm? Oh that... I want rain, sorry, I meant I want an umbrella. It's about to rain, yes... I want an umbrella."
Yn went inside and took the umbrella, giving it to him, then he left. "Don't be shy and say that you'll come back because you didn't say goodbye to your lover," teasing and laughing. Jk shook his head and said no. Yn was so done, so she grabbed Hobi's hand and they went inside. That drove Jungkook crazy, he threw the umbrella.

After some time, Jk and Jimin went to the gym because Jk told him. After getting to the gym, Jk went directly to the punching bag. He took off his T-shirt and threw it, then put on the gloves and started punching with aggression. The power kept getting stronger and stronger. Sweat spilled from his hair. We could only see the punching bag while Yn's smile and laugh with Hobi repeated in his head. It became hard for him to breathe but suddenly he fell down because that aggressiveness was out of his control.

Jimin ran to him and made him sit. "Jungkook? Are you okay? What? I watched you, why are you so aggressive? Did something happen? Tell me." Jk was highly breathing for a moment. "You know what... what I saw at Yn's house," throwing the gloves. "YOU KNOW... SHE IS WITH A GUY! Huh... How can she? SHE IS MINE, RIGHT! THEN HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE SMILE AT ANOTHER GUY? AND HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE LAUGH WITH HIM? AM I A JOKE TO HER, HUH? SHE KNOWS THAT I LOVE HER BUT STILL, SHE FUCKING HOLDS HIS HAND IN FRONT OF MY EYES! HE TOUCHES HER IN FRONT OF ME, I WANNA BREAK HIS FUCKING ARMS! HIS FUCKING FINGERS! FUCKING LEGS! I WANNA PULL OUT HIS FUCKING EYES!" Screaming and yelling "Calm down... Calm down." In this moment, Jimin realized that Jk was very serious about Yn and crazy about her. Jimin knows Yn well and also knows what happens when Jk wants something this badly. His thoughts about them completely changed and he started getting worried and scared because he could see clearly what was going to happen. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ARE YOU DEAF?" He yelled at Jimin. "No, I am not, I can see and hear everything clearly," Jimin said. "IF YOU CAN, DID YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN? YOU DON'T KNOW THE WAY SHE TALKS WITH HIM, LAUGHING AT HIM! SHE NEVER SMILES AT ME, NEVER! BUT SHE IS LAUGHING AND SMILING, TOUCHING HIM. HOW? HOW?" He was crying, yelling, and screaming like a storm. "Explain to me what happened," because that was the only thing he could do in this situation. Jk explained everything. "They're just friends. You're overreacting," Jimin said. "I KNOW, AND I DON'T WANT THAT..." Jungkook yelled again. "What are you talking about? She is human. Why do you always forget that?" Jimin said. "AND SHE IS MY WOMAN!" Jungkook said while holding Jimin's collar, not knowing what he was doing. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO? BE ANGRY WITH THEM, NOT WITH ME," Jimin said. Jk came to his senses, hugging Jimin and being like a baby. "You know that I love her so much, I don't know, but I can't see her with another person. She is mine, right? And what's mine should be mine, right?" Jimin hugged him back, Jk stopped hugging and looked at Jimin's face. "Jiminah... I want her." His face exactly looked like a baby stubbornly wanting a toy, his eyes filled with tears, he could see his desire in his eyes. "Can you help me with that? Can you be on my side? Can you?" He asked while looking straight into Jimin's eyes. "Yes, I'll always be on your side." Jimin knew what he said and how much it would make things worse, but he couldn't do anything. He couldn't deny the wish of his friend, he was compelled. "Thank you! I want his details," Jk requested, and Jimin nodded.

After some time, in chat
Unknown:

Hi💜

Hlo, who?

Promise me that you don't block me after hearing.

Who are you?

Promise.

Ok 😤 I won't block you.

I am......

You are...?

Jungkook 😃 Surprise🎉🎉
Seen.

Yn?

Hi.
Hlo.
Are you angry?
Seen.

Are you ignoring me?

Seen.

Hi.
Hlo.
Are you there?
Hi...
Seen.

14 missed calls from Unknown.

What do you want??!

You 😉.

Stop it, please 🙏.

No!

Ok.

Can I ask you something?

No!

You can't stop 😌.

Ask.

What can I do for you, that would make you really, really happy?

Leave me alone. That's what would make me really, really happy :)

Then, ok, but not for too long.

Thank you so much.
Seen.

End of chat.

Yn couldn't believe that he really left.

Unknown, 7:03 pm.

Hlo.... Bea♥🌹

What now?

Check my Instagram @jungkook97.

Why should I?

There is a big surprise for you.
Seen.

Is that us? Are you blackmailing me? Delete it right now!

No... I don't 😛

Why are you doing all this, huh?

Because I love you.

I am going to block you. Don't ever try to contact me again.

The ready to block an unlimited number.

I am just here to ask you what you like.

I won't stop bothering you until you answer me.

Food, sleep, and everything except you.

Ok. Consider me as your genie. I can make all your wishes come true. For that, you just have to be mine...
Seen.

Ok?

I am busy, please don't text me. It's so disturbing and annoying.

Ok, then, message me when you're free. Ok?

I love you and I miss you. 😘💜 Good night <33 Seen.

End of chat.

~ its a short part sorry , thanks for reading have a nice day pls vote
🥺💜~