DAY OUT

Y/N's POV:

I am at the top of the hill and when I look down, all I can see is the river, a too intense flowing river. I am going to fall. My legs are shaking. Feeling hard to breathe. I will fall... I will... He is coming close to me. Each of his feet makes me want to fall down.

He wants that. I am trembling. He comes close to me and holds me tight and whispers in my ear, "If I can't make you live with me, I will make you die with me.... I can... Let's die together if we can't live together. Wait 1....2....3, let's die." He said, "Leave me Jungkook, I wanna live. Please leave me." I said.

No, no I don't want to die, but I can't push him or run away, he is scary. I want to live. Tears are coming out of my eyes and sweat is coming out and mixing with tears. I want to live. He is going to jump with me from the top of the mountain into the river. We will die for sure but I want to live.
But he is Jungkook, he is so stubborn, he is not going to leave, he is jumping. I can feel my body tilt and I am going to fall in a second.
I am sweating and the pupil of my eyes is increasing, I am going to die. I closed my eyes tightly because I don't want to see my death. I can hear Yuna's scream.
I am falling, my feet leave the land but he is still holding me tightly, he didn't leave me. I am floating in air like a paper does with him. I am still in his arms but my body is wet. Yes, I can't breathe. I am in water, yes, I am in the river. Feeling hard to breathe, I can't take a single breath. I am panicking.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Taehyung is going to bed. He is lying but he can't sleep, keeps rolling in bed. Covering himself with a blanket and trying to sleep but he can't.... He sits down, "What should I do... Should I go there and take that... If I do, she will probably think I am an alcoholic guy. But it's wine, but still, I can't sleep without taking a sip of Recioto.... What should I do.... "
He covers himself and lays down again.
He stands up all of a sudden and walks like he gained confidence all of a sudden.

He slowly goes out, closes the door slowly, and gets into her apartment with the extra key. As he drinks a glass of wine, he is ready to go back, but he hears her screaming, "Leave me Jungkook. I wanna live, please leave me," and screaming. He gets worried for sure, he runs and opens the door. He sees someone having a bad dream for the first time.
He gets scared, her body is fully sweated and breathing heavily. He runs towards her and looks at her with dropped jaw.
She wakes up all of a sudden and starts breathing heavily and coughing. He goes to her and rubs her back. She can't breathe at all. He keeps asking, "Are you okay?" but she doesn't answer. She is feeling it's hard to breathe, she is crying too. He doesn't know what to do.

After some time, she gets well but still not that good. "I am sorry," she said.
"Are you okay? Did you have asthma?" He asked worriedly. "No, no. I just had a bad dream," she said. "Like you're getting killed...?" He asked while looking at her face like a kid. "No, dying with someone. How did you know?" "You said to leave you, I want to live, and also his name.... What is... That umm.. Something like Kook," he said and started thinking. "Jungkook!? It slipped from her mouth. "Yeah.... Did he try to kill you?" He asked. "No, I think sir, you should go and sleep now.... "She said.
"Yeah... But I can't leave you like this, you are really having so much trouble... Thank god I came here...." He said but she didn't agree, but he takes a pillow and lays down on the sofa.
"Turn off the light," he said and closes his eyes. She feels so sorry for him.
"Thank you... "She said. "Good night... "He replied. "Umm yes.... Good night. "He actually can't sleep on the couch. Somewhere he is regretting his choice...
He doesn't know how he managed all night.

MORNING:

Taehyung is still asleep, he actually got comfortable after the sunrise. It's 10 am, Y/N wakes up. She saw him sleeping on the couch. She goes to wake him up, he didn't, so she goes to the kitchen and makes her morning coffee, also for him, and she started drinking it. That time he wakes up and comes out like this.