GUARDIAN ANGEL

Are you okay? Are you crying?" he came and sat next to her, looking at her with fully open eyes. "No, I am not crying..." she tried to smile. "You are!! What happened? Is it because of me? I am so sorry...for everything, I am sorry." He looked at her eyes and kept nodding while saying it. Suddenly, he felt something in his arms and his eyes widened. Of course, Y/N hugged him and started crying, just as he did years ago. He hugged her back slowly. "Are...you...okay?" she started sobbing. "Cry as much as you want...it doesn't make you weak...but not crying will make you really weak. Cry!" She cried for a while in his arms and he hugged her tightly. "He-he..." "Who??" "Jungkook." "Did he find out? Did he hurt you again?" She didn't say anything. She just cried, but he was almost dying. "Say...something...it's- It's killing me...please..." "He tried to kill himself!" "WHAT!?" He was stunned. "Yes! He tried to kill himself, he tried to drown himself because of ME!" she said it all in one breath and burst into crying. A corner of his heart broke. "Oh..."

He didn't even know that came out from his mouth. He is completely lost, feeling like a hole has opened up under him and he's falling through it. "He-He is always like that, all he chooses is violence. He doesn't know how to deal calmly- he never..." She is sobbing and losing her breath continually. He is just looking at her.

"Did...you-you...uh...like...him??" He felt pain in his heart by saying this, the deep one. His heartbeat stopped. He is craving to hear a "no" from her mouth. The same Y/N is questioning her all life. Can't believe what is going on. "I-I don't...know but I am sure I CAN'T LOVE HIM." She is not in this world, she can't see anything around her, everything is blurry. He felt some peace when he heard this, but not fully. "Then why did you care??" He looked straight into her eyes and said like complaining. "I DON'T KNOW!" She said it loudly. "BECAUSE YOU FUCKING LOVE HIM-" "NO!!" She cut him off and yelled. He became the happiest person alive. "I-I feel like it's all my fault...because of me, all this happened to him, me and my family...YES!!! Nothing will happen if I am like other girls and obey him...I'm the one who made it worse..." She started crying crazily. He held her face with his two hands and made her look into his eyes. He raised and curled his eyebrows. "It's not your fault, don't ever blame yourself...It's not your fault that he fell in love with you and not his fault either. Sometimes we can't control things at all and it becomes very unfair and there is no one to blame, and that is life...sometimes things happen for no reason, but it will make sense for sure one day...Believe me...I will always be with you no matter what..." He said, and she could see his honesty in his eyes. "I don't know how to thank you for all of this...but I am sure you're my healer, my remedy." She side hugged him. He pet her head. "YOU ARE MY GUARDIAN ANGEL!" He hugged her back and shook her. "So...let's sleep now, it's late. I am sleepy." "Okay, but I think my guardian angel should sleep in his own room..." She said like a kid, but tears were still in her eyes though. "What if my kid gets bad dreams?? I can't save you from there..." He said. "But my guardian angel can't sleep on the couch, it's not comfortable...ummm...why don't you sleep in the next room?"" Ohh...that's a nice idea...I didn't think about that at all...my kid is smart..." "Yess...go...go..." "Are you trying to get rid of me?" "No...maybe..." "You little...good night..." "Good night...sleep well, don't cry..." He stood up and walked out. "No...don't forget to set the alarm, okay?" "Okkk, kid..." He waved at her. She watched him go with a soft smile.

2 TEXT AND 3 PICTURES - JIMIN PARK
4 TEXT FROM YUNA KIM

JIMIN PARK
Online

Hi...