SING OF LOVE

NEXT MORNING

As usual, the alarm rings. Taehyung wakes up, scolding the alarm as he rubs his eyes and walks out of the room. The view is unbelievable - Yn is cooking and Jin is helping her. "What, Jin?!" He looks at them without blinking. "Come on... Your tea and breakfast is ready," he points at the food on the table. "What are you doing?" he asks. "Gardening," Jin makes a funny face. "Oh... You're a worldwide funny guy... handsome too..." Jin smirks. "OMG... Don't go again, I just woke up," he rolls his eyes. "Not gonna lie though, Jin oppa is really handsome... the most handsome man I've ever seen-" "I know," Tae already knows what is coming next. "You're supposed to say thank you." "For what?" "I just complimented you." "No... It's a fact that I am handsome." "I've never met such a confident person, never ever... Can I borrow some?" "No." "I'm done... I'm not going to waste my time," Tae says like singing and goes. "I think the handsome oppa should also go and get ready... I will manage it all," Yn says. "It's all done! There is nothing to manage." She hits him and he laughs.

Tae comes out dressed and looks at her to get a compliment, but she already knows what he's waiting for so she doesn't mind and acts normal. He coughs, but still, she doesn't compliment him. He understands what's going on and goes to stand next to her.

"Do I look handsome?" Tae asks.
"I don't know, maybe umm... this side of your face looks handsome," she points at the left side of his face and he tries to bite her finger.

"What about me?" their attention goes to him. He looks damn handsome. She drops her jaw. Tae is also looking at him, then he turns to check her expression. When he sees her like this, he can't take it, so he coughs and disturbs her. "Wow... Really pretty... Wow... Models should be grateful that you didn't choose modeling," she says with a dropped jaw. Tae makes a disappointed pout. "I know..." He sits to eat food. Tae also sits in the next seat. Y/n comes with food, goes again, and comes with a tiffin lunch and sits next to them. They start eating calmly. "Taehyungah, what about the pride program?" "I don't know... I have no idea... It's already late... What should we do?" Tae says. "I did an LGBTQ program in college with Yuna... It was one of the most successful ones," she said while chewing. "What did you do?" Tae asked. "Like a normal program... But we kissed." Tae coughs. Jin opens his mouth widely, but nothing affects Yn. She is normal, maybe she doesn't think it's a big deal. She keeps eating. "You kissed my sister?" he asks. "Yeah... That's my first kiss," she smiles. "Like a kiss?" Tae pouts to know if it's French or not. "Yeah... French one for sure... The tongue one," she says without any shame. "She is a pretty good kisser," she continues eating. "What the f- in front of the whole college?" Jin asks. Y/n nods. "Tell me it's a joke," Tae said. "No... It's true and I think you guys should also try it if you want a successful program," she says recklessly as if it's not a big deal. Jin and Tae look at each other's lips and scream NOOOOOO!! Yn laughs so much she almost falls down. It's been a long time since she laughed like this. Taehyung is so happy to see her laughing. He smiles, and all he can see is her laughing in slow motion. Everything else in the background doesn't exist. He feels like he is under cherry blossoms.

He forgets his lunchbox, so she runs to him. He is in the parking lot. She comes to him and gives it to him. "Your lunchbox," she is out of breath. "Thank you... And sorry..." "No problem," she says with a wink. "Take care... Lock it well, eat well... I'll send you a message once I get to the office," he says a little nervously. "Take care." He pets her on the head. At that time, Taehyung's neighbor, a pretty old lady, comes. "Is it your wife? Such a pretty young lady," that lady asks. They both scream, "NO." "Your girlfriend? You guys are perfectly matching, like made for each other," the lady says with a big smile. These words make Tae blush a little. "I'm getting late... Bye..." He doesn't say anything back, he just smiles and goes. Y/n doesn't know what to say, she also greets and goes.