CHAPTER VI

Cameron gasped, lunging off her bad and stumbling onto the ground

Cameron gasped, lunging off her bad and stumbling onto the ground. She hit it with a thud and let out a groan, her face pressed against the concrete floor.

Cameron lay on the ground for a few seconds before pushing herself to her feet. What... where am I...? she thought, completely confused for a moment.

Then she remembered: the SCP Foundation.

That's right... I'm in a "containment chamber", Cameron recalled. Just like all the others...

Cameron groaned again and shuffled toward the door of her cell. What time is it? she wondered. How long have I been asleep? She glanced at her watch. 8 P.M.? Okay, so... when did I fall asleep? She rubbed her face wearily. This is so confusing... my mind feels... foggy...

"Hey!" Cameron yelled as she reached the door. "You guys have to let us out of here! We can't stay in these cells forever!"

"Shut up," came the muffled reply from a bored guard outside.

"Our world is in danger!" Cameron protested indignantly. "If you don't let us out—"

"I said 'shut up'!" the guard snapped, irritated.

"No, YOU shut up!" Cameron retorted.

"You serious, lady?" the guard said, incredulous. "You're SCP-9202-B. You are the property of the SCP Foundation. You don't give the orders around here. You sit in your cell and do absolutely nothing unless told otherwise. Understand?"

There was silence for a moment.

THUD

The guard jumped, startled by the sudden appearance of a dent in the door. "What the—"

"You listen to me, you jerk," Cameron hissed, her voice guttural as she half-shifted into her velociraptor form. "Open this door now, or I'll tear it open myself."

"What the h---...?" The guard quickly grabbed his walkie-talkie and stammered, "Uh, r-requesting backup at Cell-37, over. Possible breach in progress." Then he barked at Cameron, "Keep your hands off the door, lady! I don't know how you dented it, but if you touch it one more time, I will open fire!"

31. P O W E R : AssistanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara