The Quad-Father

Rubble.

That's all it was left in the room during the fight.

Debris, concrete, bars, whatever that was used to support the building and it's rooms in place. Some pebbles and rocks still fell into the pile, the only source of sound to be heard inside the messy and broken room.

...Clatter... Clatter...

The pile starts to fidget, the rubble starts to quiver while they fell from the mountain and starts to shake more and more.

Finally, a hand emerges from the pile. A s/c hand with part of a gauntlet on it's hand as it pushes itself up and slowly a figure starts to rise from their tombstone.

...Gasp! Cough! Cough! Cough...

The alive figure revealed itself as the Quad-Father, Y/n as he coughed and breathed desperately as his body felt fatigued from the dust that his lungs caught. His muscles ached, arms were like noodles as he pried his legs out of his former grave and falls down the mountain.

Once he made down at the ground, he was weak. His body laid there for hours as his chest would rise and fall for all of the air he needed while coughing his lungs out once more.

"...Fuck..."

He knew exactly where he was.

What his mission is and what had happened during the past hour or so he's been in here. But who knows how long he has been in here as Y/n didn't want to be here any longer if everything was done. He picks himself up from the ground with a little stutter in his steps before making his way to the exit of the room and tried his best to find the others.

It was a hassle.

The man was slowly clearing his foggy vision up while his body was getting used to the tiresome state they were in. Yet his lungs was the pain problem, his chest felt tight and was slowly coughing blood from his mouth. It felt like he was dying but the adrenaline in his head was saying otherwise in his head as he was getting lost in the maze underground.

Then there was blood. Not from Y/n but a trail as he takes a good look at it and decides to follow it. Who knows if it might be a hero or a villain as it curved from a T-intersection and was now reminding him where he was going.

"The stairs..." Y/n mutters before he starts following it.

Who's blood could it be? Maybe a hero trying to escape or trying to save the girl. Perhaps a villain trying to outrun the heroes. There were many possibilities that could've happened but Y/n would soon find his answer.

"...Lemillion..."

"S-Sensei?!" A blonde boy exclaimed before falling down to his hands and knees. "Togata... Are you okay?"

"Sensei! You need to get her!" He groans loudly and coughed a bit, earning a wide eyed look from his teacher.

"Her? I thought Deku and-"

"She ran! She's- urgh... She's running back to... to Chisaki..." Togata would cough some more. Y/n was on his toes, hearing the news about their target running back to the villains.

...Oh shit...

He was about to run but wasn't sure what to do with his student that bled slowly.

"What about you? You're bleeding..."

"I-I'm fine... All I care is Eri's safety..."

The blonde hero would then fall to his hands and knees as the Quad-Father tries to help him up. He gained nothing but a tug at his costume, gritting his teeth softly.