Class is in Session

"What does the term 'hero' mean?" A male teacher asks his students in his classroom as he was met with silence.

The teacher, Y/n, paced around in place as he stared at the class. Not a hand shot up, anything but that as students pretended that he didn't hear his question or glanced around to see if anyone knew.

This was something he expected, so he tries to comfort them a bit.

"Let me be clear... There are right and wrong answers to this question but at least with a wrong answer, you're trying so please don't hesitate to answer... As long as the answer isn't any dumb..."

Finally, someone shot their hand up into the air.

"Yes, Noodle?"

"...How do we know if our answer is dumb?"

"..."

He turns to another student who was drawing on his desk.

"Itachi, answer my question... What does being a 'hero' mean?"

He just ignored me!

"...I'd like to put it in my point of view... sir?"

"Okay... Go for it..."

Itachi stands up, bumps his chest with a fist and shot it straight up.

"I feel like a hero when girls praise me for saving them!"

"..."

Everyone in the class stared at the student unusually. Many were confused while some were either cringing or was holding in their laughters.

Especially Noodle who stared as if he was a cowboy who met an incest couple. He turns to his teacher once more as the adult does the same and nods to him.

That's when it hits him, his eyes widens before raising his hand once more. 

"Would you like to try again, Noodle?"

He stands up from his seat and takes a breath in.

"...B-Being a hero means helping others, right?!"

"..."

"..."

"...It's a little vague... and common... but that's good enough..."

Noodle sits back down after the minor acknowledgment and smiles proudly to himself. At least he got the answer somewhat right as the class continued on with the question.

"Mr. L/n?"

Well, that's what everybody thinks as a blonde student comes into the photo. Y/n glanced to the entrance to find his very own student.

"Yes, Mirio?"

"Someone wants to see you..."

"Really? Who is it?"

Mirio stares a bit more before glancing behind his feet and in comes a child.

"...Eri..."

"Eh?!"

The class bursts out in shock as a random girl comes walking in and went straight towards the cold teacher.

Many speculations circulated, "I didn't know you had a child!"

"She's not mine's..." he immediately shut that rumor out but,

"W-What?"

He turns to Eri who was ready to tear up. He felt a little regretful saying that out loud but it was the truth.