A Tour with Lemillion

The scene wasn't familiar.

At least to young Eri as she had just woken up from her second nap after her eight hour sleep and was met with a room she didn't know existed in Y/n's apartment.

But, it looks fun.

While at the same time, she doesn't know whether or not she's allowed to play on the table and chairs with the few stuffed animals waiting to play "Tea Time".

Or the many blocks waiting to be built.

Or the mysterious large pink thing with a stool in front of it with white and black small pieces in it.

"..."

...Ding!

It makes a sound when Eri presses one of them as she just stood in the middle of the room, not knowing what she can or cannot do while hugging at the hero plushie that Y/n bought for her earlier.

"Hey! You're awake, Eri!"

At first, Eri was relieved when she hears Y/n's voice calling to her. But his tone seemed a little too fun and carefree in her ears, she turns to the source to find someone so familiar to her.

Then it clicks in her mind.

"Blonde hero..."

"You remember me?"

"Mhm..."

"Ah, that's good to here!" He crouched down to her level with a large smile on his face. "Well, I do have a name... I'm Mirio Togata! Also known as Lemillion!" He said before earning a small step away with a hint of fear in her eyes and body.

Mirio took notice of it and chuckles softly. "I'm sorry... I'm just happy to see that you're well and happy..." he tries to get her to open up but was still nervous.

"...How's Sensei L/n? Is he keeping you safe?"

"..."

He still doesn't receive an answer.

"...Yes..."

Now he does as her hug with Eraserherhead starts to loosen up a bit. He smiles and sits down in front of her. "That's great... What did you guys do?"

"...We... had curry... and... slahetti?"

"Oh, you mean spaghetti..."

"Yeah... It was really good..."

"I bet it is..."

"We also went to... a store..."

"A store?"

"Yeah... The store with a red circle and a dot in the middle..."

"Bullseye?"

"Mhm... We bought apples and some food... and him..."

She presents him the plushie she embraced earlier as Mirio showed more interest. "Eh? Eraserhead?"

"Yeah... We couldn't buy one of Y/n..."

"Why's that?"

"He told me they don't sell stuff of him..."

"Oh... So why Eraserhead? What do you think of him?"

"I only know him... and you... and Y/n and the boy with the green hair... The man is a little scary at first but he really is kind..."

"Really?"

"Mhm..."

At this point, they were able to make small talk into a conversation. As you could tell, Eri was opening up to Mirio since mentioned earlier she only knew him and the three other heroes from the rescue mission.

The conversation slowly turned into a tour, Mirio offered to show where they were and what Y/n does for work. He told her that he was a teacher and a hero which she knew about hero but not so much of a teacher.

He explains a bit about what a teacher did while showing a few rooms and places that she might run into along the way like the canteen, the field, the training grounds, and the principal's office where they met the principal, Nezu.

Eri as usual was a little nervous seeing a large white furry... chimera. Eri got know the principal, Nezu a little more before continuing the tour for a few more minutes and ended up in front of the here they first met.

Once at the room, the daycare just for Eri, Mirio leaned on the doorframe with a soft smile on his face and turns to Eri who stopped in front of him.

"Anywhere else you'd like to see? Or would you like to play some games inside?"

At first when Mirio offered the second question to the young girl, she knew what her answer was going to be.

"..."

Yet she doesn't answer straight away.

Only, she kept her lips sealed and glanced down the hallway from left to right from where they stood...

...There was something that she wanted to see...

"...Where's Y/n?"

"..."

...Or someone...