U.A.

"Isn't our daughter beautiful, Y/n?~"

"She is... She looks just like her mother..."

"Do you think she'll grow up to be a great hero?~"

"I'm not sure, baby... But I hope for her to have a bright future when she gets older... Whether she gains a powerful quirk or she is quirkless... She'll be our loving daughter either way..."

"Of course~... I love you so much, Y/n~..."

"I love you too,-"

...

...Gasp!

"..."

A man shot himself up from his slumber after suddenly waking himself up from such a mysteriously dream.

Mild sweat drenched on his body and into his sleepwear, his head hurts a bit as he rubs it with his hand.

"..."

Then he would figure out that he was on the cold hard ground. At least he vacuumed a bit before but the solid feeling was something he didn't like to be on. For sleeping, that is.

Y/n glances over to his nightstand where his alarm shouldn't be going off until ten minutes. A perfect timing as the guardian decides to get up and get ready for himself. Sleeping in for just a few more minutes would be problematic since he was shocked he even slept last night.

Anyways, he gets up, showered, comes back into his room to get dressed in a white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, jeans, sneakers, and finally grabbing his valuable watch and clicks it to his r/s wrist.

Now that he was dressed, it was time to wake up Eri. It shouldn't be a hassle today since Y/n did it in a span of ten minutes, the time his alarm should go off as he walked over to the clock and timed himself to turn it off quick.

...Be-

Click...

Now it was six.

Ideally the time he would moan and groan that he wanted to sleep in or just lying in bed with no sleep at all. Not to waste anymore time now daydreaming, it was time for Eri to-

Fshhh...

His covers starts to roll around in his bed.

Out of his own reaction, he performed a heel kick towards the anonymous creature in the bed and stopped just a foot away.

"..."

...His eyes widens when he finds a little girl in bed.

...Eri?

Eri, curled into a ball while hugging one of Y/n's pillows as her face buried into the bag of feathers. At first, Y/n was shocked that he actually didn't commit to kicking the figure in bed and then regretting it for hitting Eri.

Then another thought pops into his mind.

Why is she in my bed in the first place?

"..."

He then answers his own question when he remember the interaction they had last night.

...That's right... She came in here because of the rain last night...

With that, he sighed lightly.

Everything that spiraled around him so quickly was finally processed in his head. To sum it in his mind, she came in here because she was scared so he let her sleep in his bed and that she doesn't have to be scared of some thunder and lightning.