Eri Wants You

Day three of Y/n "adopting" Eri.

Sunday, seventh and final day of Y/n's day to rest himself up from the mission as he must come back to U.A. and to his agency.

And today, he already wanted to work.

His body was fine, he felt distressed for not working this long but doctor's orders were for him to rest and take it easy with work and rest before coming back and work.

Even though he's still getting paid being at home for his injury, it still stresses him out.

But he'll try to get it all off him once he finish today as he was in his bedroom getting dressed in a c/c shirt with black pants and some c/c and white high top sneakers.

He would check himself in the mirror for a small bit before nodding to himself and grabbed his keys and his wallet and heads into the common area where he finds Eri watching tv on the ground once more.

"Eri..."

She turns to him, still on the ground as she was holding a small plushie of All Might in her arms.

"Yeah?"

"We are getting out of the apartment for now..."

"Oh... W-Where are we going?"

"To the store..."

"The store?"

"Yeah... We're going to Bullseye to grab some groceries..."

"O-Okay..." she complied softly as she turns off the television and starts following Y/n from behind from out of the apartment to the elevator a few doors away to outside of the apartment complex and into the parking lot.

They found Y/n's vehicle which was a muscle car as he helped her into the back seat and then does so himself in the driver's seat. He closes the door and starts the car up and takes out a piece of paper that his sensei had given him a few days before. He starts reading of the words written in the paper.

"...Apples... Apple snacks... An apple dessert... Car seat..."

Y/n's eyes widens when he reads "car seat". He glances back at Eri who was too busy playing with her All Might plushie and pretending he was fighting crime and made sound effects from her mouth.

The man would quickly turn his eyes back forward before scoffing softly to himself.

...I hope the police don't find out... I just gotta drive slower than and more carefully for her...

He then gets back to reading, the car was playing softly in the background of his favorite album as he checks it twice and confirms he read everything correct and heads to the store.

...

"Woah..."

Eri was in awe at the store in front of her.

Large and red, cars of every sort in the parking lot as Y/n had just locked the door to his car and finds Eri staring at the large building. "Come on, Eri..."

"Okay..." Eri replies as she starts following the man into the store where he grabbed a wagon and then turns to Eri who was close to his side. "Up you go..."

He picks her up and sees her staring at him in a confused manner until he settles her into the cart he took and strapped a belt on so the you girl wouldn't be able to fall off that easily. Then he hands her the list as he starts to wander around the interior of the big named store.

The man would grab a few things already, a better blanket and pillow for the girl, a few apples, and an apple pie. He was heading to the drinks where he would pick up a crate of water, some milk and some apple juice when Eri pulled on his sleeve.