Chapter 3

On Nal Hutta

The Grand Palace of the Hutts

“Run for your lives!” A mercenary screamed before an Arrancar soldier cut him down the middle and fired a cero at an approaching starfighter.

These mercenaries are supposed to be the best of the best. All had completed hundreds of jobs on hundreds of worlds.

And they were being cut down like sheep to a slaughter.

After being empowered by Manus’s blood which he had given to those who were willing they received the benefits as if they were children of Ares.

And now they were unstoppable in conquest.

Manus walked through the carnage his march unimpeded as his men cleared any hazards before him.

Starfighters were directed into each other. Buildings were wrenched from their place in the ground. The fires parted before him and seemed to fear his very shadow.

His cape billowed in the wind allowing all to see his godly armor and see the all-black running over it adapting to the environment and changing his appearance every second. The blade of Olympus hung on his back and its glow made all the slaves he passed bow to him and pray. They prayed for deliverance.

Manus was more than happy to oblige their request.

The gates to the palace weighed several million tons and it would take even the MCU’s hulk some effort to lift them out of the way.

Manus only needed one arm to tear the gates off and toss them into the solar system’s resident star.

He walked into the palace and his penance stare made all the guards who approached him burn to death in the fires of their own sin.

As he walked he could feel the death occurring across the outer rim. He could feel the end of the Hutts and their corruption and the joy of the liberated. He could feel the shadow of evil being pushed away by the fires of war.

A fire that made him strong.

When Manus entered the throne room of the Hutts they all began pleading with him.

Some in Huttese.

Some in Basic.

The protocol droid began to spark from the translations overloading its circuits.

Manus didn’t say a word as he willed the all-black to lash out and kill the Hutts by going into their bodies and killing them from the inside out.

He made sure they suffered before he permitted them to pass on.

He left the castle and the second he was clear and there was no innocent left in the castle Manus’s eclipse-class dreadnought fired an orbital cannon and erased the castle from existence.

He grabbed his comlink. “I want relief forces deployed to the planet’s surface. This is a swamp planet so treat this like the marshes back on Zakuul boys!”

His men followed his orders and began deploying across the planet in less than 24 hours relief had been set up and the people had what it took to survive on their own once again.

Manus had offered the people a chance to join the Eternal Empire and with that, they would have protection from any and all outside forces. They agreed immediately and Manus set up an election for the next leader.

Once they were elected Manus appointed an advisor for them and proceeded to move on to the next planet on the outer rim.

And of course, it was Tatooine.