Chapter 10

The Greek Sun (A prison in the form of a supergiant star made of Greek Fire)

Manus walked across the surface of his star and tried to ignore the cries of the all-black telling him to leave the star.

He opened a hole in the surface of it and dropped in falling at about Mach 50.

As he fell he passed the cells he had made to store his most dangerous opponents who needed alive as contingency plans.

Such as:

Kratos (God of War)

Gamiel the manipulator (Marvel Comics)

Anti-monitor (DC Comics)

The icon of Sin (DOOM)

Kronos (GOW)

House of M Wanda Maximoff (Marvel Comics)

Atlas (GOW)

Doomsday (DC Comics)

Ares (GOW)

A deranged Exitar the Executioner (Marvel Comics)

Thanatos (GOW)

H'el (DC Comics)

The Primordial Tartarus (GOW)

Monarch (DC comics)

The dark Lord (DOOM)

The Witness (Destiny)

The pretender Rao (DC Comics)

Dominus Ghaul (Destiny)

These were some of the thousands he had imprisoned within this prison but he was not here for them.

He was here for the one being he had ever met who had abilities similar to his own.

He landed on the solid stygian iron core that he had made the star. It is the size of a planet with a gravity close to that of a neutron star.

He walked across it and made his way to the one cell on the core and looked at its inhabitant.

Her were skinny due to them not being able to absorb any energy that would be able to heal them, her eyes glowed with a light blue fire that had a similar energy to the avatar of Oblivion he had met a few decades back, and she wore black robes with silver linings.

"How're you feeling?" Manus asked her.

She glared at him not speaking.

"Don't give me that look. You killed a few thousand of my troops and destroyed an agricultural planet starving a system. Imprisoning you was a kindness. I could have obliterated your very soul." Manus said sternly.

Her glare didn't let up.

"Would you like to communicate telepathically instead?" Manus asked.

Her glare softened a bit and she eyed him closely.

"I'll take that as a yes." Manus said before establishing a telepathic connection.

'You're a blinded fool.' The woman spat through the connection. Her thoughts practically carried venom.

'Blinded? I have stared into the overvoid itself. If that didn't blind me I don't think anything will.' Manus said with a shrug.

'I do not mean it literally. You are blinded by your faith in that false idol.' The woman said.

Manus felt his temper flare greater than the star they stood in. 'False idol? Do you mean to tell me that the Lord God is false? When my very existence is proof of him?'