Chapter 4

Felucia

Reave rubbed his temples as the executor class star destroyer he was in received calls from the ground troops. Half of them were just screaming and horrific sounds.

In hindsight, they should have left Felcuia for the last target.

Because by the gates of heaven the natives can fight like devils when push comes to shove. Not to mention the innumerable diseases.

But Reave had made a mess coming here.

Now he has to clean it up.

"I want all troops to retreat to the fleet." Reave said as he turned to leave.

"But sir...why?" One of the recruits asked.

"Because I'll do this myself." Reave said summoning his trident to his hand and teleporting to the planet's atmosphere.

He watched as the troops retreated before flying down to the planet and when he landed he made a crater.

He walked out and was greeted by an Acklay which he incinerated with a glance.

He changed his attire from christ's robes to a Warrior monk's robes and ran into the forest bringing fire with him as he moved.

He could hear the beasts and pests dying as he moved through and he reveled in it.

There really is nothing like a good hunt.

He dashed forward as a Rancor approached him and skewered it like a kabob.

That'll make for a nice meal.

Reave kept running and kept killing as he went.

He idly wondered what the twins were doing.

Naboo, Theed

Arcann pulled a starfighter out of the sky and threw it into an anti-air turret. He turned and blocked some machine-gun fire before pulling a building onto the position and then force pushing it into an armored transport.

He couldn't remember the last time he cut loose this much.

He stopped a sniper blaster bolt in midair with the force and used force lightning on the sniper's position incinerating the sniper to the point there weren't even ashes left over.

He used his power to full effect while crushing the resistance of Theed and idly wondered how Thexan was doing with the Gungans.

Naboo, Otoh Gunga

Thexan smiled as the current Gungan Boss signed the official declaration of the Gungan membership with the Eternal Empire.

He also let down the Gungan senate that he had floating in the air via force choke.

"Pleasure to have you aboard." Thexan said before turning and leaving for the transport he had taken down to the city.

When he stepped inside he made sure to detach the bomb that the royal guard had cleverly put on and attach it to the plasma armory.

He smiled when he heard the explosion when he took off.

This is easier than shooting fish with a turbo laser.

Mustafar

Mustang snapped his fingers blowing up another enemy trench.

He knew that these guys would be pathetic but this really surpassed his expectations.

He leaned back to avoid a blaster bolt before palming the ground and making a wall to defend himself with.

This was getting Tedious.

He snapped both his hand making a cyclone of fire and allowing it to spread throughout the landscape.

He got out his comlink. "This is Mustang. Zeta Point is ours. Get me a ship so I can move on to the next fire zone."

Felucia

Reave wiped the blood off of himself from his last rancor kill as he activated his comlink.

"Planet's clean. Get down here and start the negotiations with the natives." He ordered as he teleported back to the ship and into his barracks.

He quickly stripped himself of his robes and trident and stepped into the shower.

He turned the heat to the maximum which was hot enough to burn away all of the pathogens on him and relaxed his muscles feeling the delightful burning.

He let out a long breath he didn't realize he was holding.

He never wants to go back down there again.

Naboo, Theed

"Please I'll give you anything! Slaves, Money, and Territory! I'll give you anything you want!" The king of Naboo begged.

Arcann lifted him and drew him towards his lightsaber.

"Your life shall be all I need from you." He said as he impaled the king.

He let the corpse fall off his blade and crushed the king's throne until it was thinner than a pancake.

"There is only one throne. The eternal throne." Arcann said before leaving the palace.

Once he left he received a message on his commlink.

Ah good. The people had held an election and joined them.

That solves quite a lot of problems.

But they're gonna need to set up a system to prevent rebellion.

Eh. That's for the managerial staff to figure out.

Naboo, Grasslands

Thexan dashed across the plains avoiding the artillery rounds being shot at him by the last pocket of resistance. They had decided to set up trenches as a last means of defense.

They deployed speeders and Thexan shot out with force lightning making them explode immediately.

He jumped into the trenches and bisected a soldier before she could even raise her gun. He pushed both halves of her body to the sides knocking them into the incoming troops and shot force lightning through them all incinerating them.

He made his way into the underground sections and made quick work of the troops inside before coming back to the surface and activating his comlink.

"Planet's clean. Begin relief deployment."

Mustafar

Mustang let out a breath as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

Who knew fire and lava could make him sweat this much. And this is after the insane training he went through with Manus after gaining aura.

At least he had destroyed the last enemy base.

He watched as a landing shuttle descended and Hawkeye got out of it.

"Colonel. Are you alright?" She asked as she approached.

"Yes, Lieutenant I'm fine. However, I need a bath and a drink." Mustang said as they returned to the shuttle and it lifted off.

Wild Space

Manus looked across the stars and reached out with his consciousness observing all that was transpiring throughout the galaxy.

He smiled as he felt the last bit of anger disappear from the Outer Rim.

And with that, he knew thay half of the galaxy was in the hands of the Eternal Empire.