Chapter 7

10 years later

The Eternal Throne

Manus plopped down onto the Eternal throne and rubbed his temples. He hates migraines.

Actually, migraines aren’t the problem. It's these greedy as fuck politicians. They believe themselves capable of controlling entire systems.

He had put down a dozen coups in the past month and was tired from having made several stars for the star forges to draw upon to produce more ships. Thank God he had long ago learned how to make stars from Godwave energy.

He had forgotten how fucking big the armada would need to be to have a chance in 40K.

They had recently hit a million eclipse model star destroyers, nearly a hundred thousand malevolence model cruisers, they had quite literally lost count of the amount of Mandalorian fang starfighters, their numbers had swelled to the point they were being counted in the billions, the standard-issue rifle had been turned into the Origin Story from destiny, the standard sidearm was now the service revolver from Destiny as well, and the armor had been replaced with Pure Beskar armor.

Available only on Mandalore. Ha! The star forges could make anything even armor!

The army was ready tech-wise but it would be a while until their numbers would reach the point they would need to be at if they wanted to survive in 40K.

But that’s not what Manus had been thinking about the most. He had been thinking about who he could possibly reason within 40K.

So far the list was as follows:

Commander Farsight due to him being able to leave the Tau Empire and the Ethereals. With the help of the Eternal Empire protecting his enclave, he would share his knowledge of Tau Technology.

Gulliman just due to the fact he no longer fully believed in his father and his vision which makes him a possible ally. If the Eternal Empire was able to show him a better path for humanity he would probably jump on board.

Yvraine is the emissary of Ynnead and if Manus could convince her he could get the final Cronesword from Slaanesh’s palace he could forge an alliance with the Eldar.

Eldrad is basically the only Eldar with his head not stuck up his ass and could listen to reason more than basically any other member of his people. The best deal to him would be Slaanesh puking up the gods or Isha getting freed from Nurgle.

And finally the Silent King. Undoubtedly the strongest of the Necron seeing as he shattered the Void Dragon and the most reasonable. If he could be convinced that the Eternal Empire could help his people regain their souls then they would have a powerful ally.

He opened his eyes when he senses someone approaching the throne and sat up.

It was Ulquiorra.

“Commander Cipher. It is good to see you. Last I heard you were on a diplomatic mission with the Chiss Ascendancy. I trust it went well.” Manus said shifting into his serious persona.

Ulquiorra kneeled. “Yes. It seems the Chiss have improved their tactical practices. They’re going to make this part of the official learning curriculum for officer training.”

“This is good news commander. Rise. I take it you have come for a new assignment?” Manus said impassively not letting his eyes leave Ulquiorra.

“I am but a humble servant my emperor. I live to serve.” Ulquiorra said.

“Very well. I have heard whispers of yet another uprising in Coruscant. It seems that Coruscant is the biggest breeding ground of rebellion. I wish for the cause of these uprisings to be eliminated. I do not want any unnecessary death in the heart of the former republic. So keep this quiet. You shall do this alone. There shall be no outside help at any point. Am I understood?” Manus said with a commanding tone.