Chapter 6

In Deep Space with Trunks

Trunks raised a brow as he looked at the assembled force to try and stop him from reaching sith territory.

He counted over 50 capital ships with enough fighters to drive any logistics officer mad.

He wasted no time in blasting forward and ramming through 5 capital ships and firing a single beam that pierced four others in their fuel cells causing a chain explosion.

He took a turbolaser shot to the back and looked straight at the offending gun and fired a single ki blast into the center of the ship allowing the vacuum of space to take care of the rest.

He waved his hand sending out a cascading wave of energy that disabled several ships along with their life support systems causing the crew to die immediately.

Then he started taking heavy fire on all sides from the rest of the ships and grit his teeth before yelling and expelling energy in all directions and incinerating every ship in the vicinity.

He turned his focus back to Dromund Kaas as a second fleet dropped out of hyperspace.

He cracked his neck and drew his sword.

This was gonna take a while.

On Dromund Kaas with Sung Jin Woo

Sung chuckled as he sensed Trunks engage with the sith fleets. That certainly makes his job easier.

The stealth ship he was in easily slipped past the planetary defenses and touched down in the forest. He quickly summoned his most trusted soldiers.

"Igris. Scout a path for me. Tusk. Shield the ship and set up countermeasures for any who approach. The rest of you clear out the forest." Sung said and his troops dispersed.

Igris returned a minute later covered in blood and bowed to Sung.

"Nice work Igris. Go join the others in clearing the forest." Sung ordered and his most loyal shadow dashed away.

Sung walked to the capital city in peace and sighed in satisfaction.

When they took over this place he was gonna make a vacation home here.

He kept walking and came face to face with a checkpoint of sith troopers and dashed forward snapping all their necks and entered the capital city.

The various denizens either took cover or drew their weapons.

Sung smiled and drew Baruka's dagger deciding he wanted to have some fun today. He dashed forward and began his one-man war against the sith capital.

On Korriban

Zeref walked through the scorching desert that was Korriban and peered as the Sith academy came into sight. He quickly made an evaluation of both the strength and the souls of those at the academy.

Less than 10 percent of the academy had a chance of redemption.

Zeref thought about sending out a seek and destroy spell to deal with this but stopped himself.

There's just some satisfaction with doing it himself.

He ripped off his cloak and let it flow away in the wind and rolled up his sleeves. The auto turrets on the outer wall opened fire on him and he quickly conjured up a magic barrier absorbing the kinetic energy from the shots and gave it back tenfold completely obliterating the wall.

He walked through the rubble and completely obliterated the various tombs around knowing that whatever lay within them are too dangerous to be left around.