Chapter 5

With the Merciless in Coruscant space

The Merciless reclined in his command throne as he watched the battle unfold around him. The planetary fleet was putting up impressive resistance for untrained fools. Not to mention their outdated technology.

Nevertheless, they were surprisingly worthy opponents.

"Deploy gamma squadron to the western flank and have them dive for the planet. From there, an opening will be made and have the crucible take advantage and break their defenses." The merciless said into a comlink.

And exactly as he predicted a gap was formed and capitalized on.

The merciless smiled as the composure of the republic was broken in a single strike.

He reached over to his comlink.

"Starrk. Go for a hunt. Jugram. Go negotiate a deal. Sajin. Take their army."

On corusant with Starrk

Starrk flash stepped into the Jedi temple.

"Let's go." He said began to duel the guards.

Starrk drew his blade and began to cut down all in his path moving towards the Jedi Council chambers.

When he arrived he sat down in the main chair.

It took less than a minute for him to be surrounded by great duelists of the order.

"Not bad. You have me surrounded, you're all using defensive stances, and you have reinforcements waiting for me downstairs. I give you kudos for that if nothing else. But you will not be able to defeat me with that." Starrk said as he stood up.

He cracked his neck and got into a sheathed stance.

"Come. Let me show you how weak your great force is." He said before dashing forward and cutting the first master across the chest with an Ashina cross.

He ducked under a lightsaber swipe and kicked the attacker into another and blocked three lightsabers at once.

In ten minutes Starrk had made his way out of the council chambers.

In an hour he had the entire Jedi Order taken hostage.

The Senate building with Jugram

Jugram appeared at the front of the Senate building and 3 dozen blasters pointed at him.

They opened fire and Jugram calmly blocked the shots before running through the guards and bursting through the reinforced doors of the senate building and ran through the building and burst into the senate chamber.

He looked around and saw that it was empty before looking up and sensing his quarry.

He jumped through the air and burst through the ceiling and ended up in the chancellor's office and came face to face with a green female twi'lek that practically oozed incompetence.

"Hello Madam chancellor." Jugram said drawing his sword and pointing it at her throat. "Shall we negotiate your surrender?"

In the streets of Coruscant with Sajin

"Do not falter men! They may have weapons but we have might! They will not stop us with mere toys!" Sajin yelled as he took over a trench.

These guys weren't going to let them take a breath were they? Sajin has to admit these mortals were much more persistent than he originally gave them credit.

But they would fall just like the rest.

He looked up at an anti-air cannon that had been causing trouble with the fleet and snarled.