"Emmyn... Emmyn Calleiro"

"Oh, you scared the hell out of me, kid!" sighed Peter, in relief, as he hugged his protege.

"SM," she said, releasing from the hug. "I'm fine."

"But how would I have known that?" asked her mentor. "What's the number one rule of splitting up?"

Spider-Girl just sighed and hung her masked head in shame.

"Sorry, that's not the answer. You should've said-"

"I know," she groaned, in dismay. "Keep your coms on and always be ready to respond."

"That's right," nodded the original wall-crawler. "Hey, you've gotta get home. It's a school night, remember?"

"Crap, you're right," realized Spider-Girl, before looking back at Peter. "Hey, isn't tonight your date night, with Lauren?"

"That it is!" said a shocked Spider-Man, as he jumped up and swung away. "Get back home!"

"Ok, will do."

Before she could leave, however, Dani's spider-sense went off. Turning around, she looked over to see a young man, who was around her age, about to be hit by a car. Without thinking twice, Spider-Girl jumped into the air, before grabbing the guy.

"Don't worry!" she told him, once he was in her free arm. "I've got you!"

When they landed on a nearby sidewalk, the young man and Dani's eyes met... Well, the young man's eyes met Dani's lenses. 

"H- hi," he said, in shock.

"Hi," responded Spider-Girl, while she put out her gloved hand, without breaking eye contact. "I'm Spider-Girl."

"Emmyn... Emmyn Calleiro," the young man responded, shaking Spider-Girl's hand.