"Do I know you?"

Dani stayed on top of the Queensboro Bridge for hours, watching the sunrise, as she pondered on the events that had just transpired. 

"I messed everything up," she kept thinking to herself, for hours on end.

What made her feel worse about the whole situation wasn't that she disobeyed Peter's orders, but rather that her arrogance got the best of her, in that moment, resulting in her bringing up his biggest failure. The worst part was that Peter and Dani had always been like brother and sister, ever since they'd first met, so Dani knew that because she was the one to bring up Gwen and blame her death on him made it hurt even more. At that point, she didn't care about losing her job as Spider-Girl. She just cared about getting her big brother back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the sun began to set, the youngest Cimorelli sister made her way down from the top of the bridge and started her walk home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole walk home, Dani just looked solemnly at the ground, wishing that she could've taken back what she'd said about Gwen to Peter, when she literally bumped into Emmyn. 

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she said, honestly feeling sorry.

"Nah, don't worry about it," said Emmyn, before looking up at her.

The two of them looked at each other in complete and utter awe.

"Hey," he said putting out his hand. "I'm Emmyn."

"Hi, I'm Dani," she responded shaking it.

For a split second, it looked like Emmyn was studying her voice.

"Uh, sorry. It's just that... You seem really familiar. Do I know you?"

"Oh! Uh, no," lied Dani, frantically. "Not likely, but I know you... I mean, I don't know you personally. I just met you, but I know who you are. I'm a big fan of Games We Play. I really like your music."

"Well, that means a lot, Dani," he smiled. "Thank you... Hey, uh, I don't mean to pry or anything, but you look kinda upset. Are you ok?"

"Not really," she admitted, with a sigh. "I messed things up with a really good friend of mine and I don't know if I can fix things between us."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," responded Emmyn, truthfully. "...Hey, look. I know we just met, but you seem like a really strong, nice person, with a good heart. If you really care about your friend, then... Just don't give up on them... I- I'm sorry, I don't mean to overstep my boundaries, here, but-"

"No, don't be sorry!" said Dani. "I just... I really needed to hear that. Thank you, Emmyn."

"Of course," he smiled, before hearing his phone go off and checking it. "Hey, I've gotta go, but it was real nice meeting you-"

When Emmyn looked back up to where Dani was standing, he saw that she was nowhere to be seen.

"I knew it," he smiled, before going home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Dani had arrived home, she went straight up to her room and got to work. After a few hours, she made herself this:

"Damn," she said, to herself, once she looked in the mirror

"Damn," she said, to herself, once she looked in the mirror. "I look good!"

She then turned to face her bedroom window. 

"Now to find that old bastard."

Taking in the words of her former mentor, The Spectacular Spider-Girl came up with a plan, on how to take down Vulture.