Spider-Girl vs Vulture

Spider-Girl swung all the way over to Brooklyn, before landing on the roof of an old, abandoned warehouse. 

"You're sure he's here, S.T.Y.L.E.S.?" whispered Dani.

"Yes, my queen," said the AI.

"Oh, shush you!" she laughed. "You're too sweet... Ok, I'm gonna go in for a closer- WHOA!"

Unfortunately, Dani couldn't finish her sentence, since Vulture swooped down and grabbed her, before flying back up.

"I will never understand this generation," he sighed. "Back in my day- MMMPH!"

"Yeah, yeah. You're old, we get it!" shouted Dani, after shooting a web at the villains face.

Crawling to the back of Vulture's wingsuit, Spider-Girl raised her gloved fist and tried to punch through the hidden control panel to take out Toomes' wings, but before she was able to do so, Vulture flew away, as fast as he could. Fortunately, for Dani, she'd managed to shoot a web-line on to Vulture's wingsuit.

"You're not getting away that easily!" she shouted, over the sound of Vulture's thrusters.

"Gadzooks!" he cried. (Man, old-timey swears are so fun!)

"Bless you," quipped Spider-Girl. "Hey, that was a pretty good one!"

"Ugh, the youth today!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani was holding on for dear life, when an idea came to her.

"S.T.Y.L.E.S., ACTIVATE ELECTRIC WEBS!" she cried.

"With pleasure, my queen."

Just then, the web-line sent out a current of electricity, from the nozzle in Dani's web-shooter, and instantly shut down Vulture's wings and thrusters.

"YEAH- Oh, crap!" cried Dani, once she realized what she'd done.

"You fool!" snapped Adrian. "What in the blazes have you done?!"

"For once, I'm agreeing with the bad guy... Huh, never thought I'd ever do that. AAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Both Dani and Vulture screamed in fear, as they fell on to the Coney Island beach. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

They both landed harshly on the sand, but unlike Vulture, who'd just hit the ground, Dani rolled a few feet after falling on her back. She felt herself about to pass out, but quickly remembered why she was doing this. Not only to prove herself, but also to mend her broken friendship with Peter. She didn't want to leave things with her big brother figure, as they already were. She couldn't... She wouldn't! Groaning in pain, as she got up, Dani felt her back crack a little bit, when she stood straight up. 

"My back!... *CRACK!* Ooh! My back!" she winced.

Unbeknownst to Dani, however, Vulture didn't actually get hurt. He'd used his wings as a shield, to protect his body. Sure, any other villain would've been able to take a fall from that high up, but Adrian Toomes, however, was seventy years old. His body wasn't as strong as it used to be and had he not've protected himself with his mechanical wings, the Vulture would've died that night. Just then, Vulture emerged out from his wings, like a baby bird hatching from its egg.

"That's the miracle of life," Dani quipped, again. "Ooh! Two in a row! I'm on a roll!"

"Indeed, my queen," complimented S.T.Y.L.E.S..

"Why, thank you, S.T.Y.L.E.S.!"

"Enough of this tomfoolery!" exclaimed Vulture, before charging Dani.

"S.T.Y.L.E.S.! Activate impact webs!"

"Impact web online and ready, my queen."

*THWIP!*

Within an instant, Vulture was hit with the impact web and was sent back into a lifeguard stand, before the web coated his entire suit.

"What is this?!" he asked.

"Gotcha," said Dani, in a smug tone, as her new eye-lenses shaped themselves into a squint.

Spider-Girl ran towards her foe, planning to disable his wings, but Vulture knew what the hero had in mind.

"Is that so?" remarked Toomes, before using his wings to shred through the webbing. 

What he didn't realize, however, was that when he was ripping himself out of the webbing, he was also shredding the lifeguard stand apart. Unfortunately, for Vulture, a piece of the stand came back down and dented the covered control panel, on the back of his wingsuit. When he realized what had happened, it was too late, as the piece had already done the damage. 

"Curses!" he shouted, as he tried to look behind him, to inspect the damage.

"Alright, grandpa! Let's wrap this up, you don't wanna be late for Ravencroft's early bird special tomorrow, now, do ya?!" quipped Dani, before switching to her web-bombs and firing one towards the villain. 

Instantly being covered from head to toe in webs, Vulture was rendered immobile, but Dani knew that her window of opportunity wouldn't last long, in this situation. So, she did multiple flips to move herself closer to the villain, just to show off and slightly because she wanted to. Unfortunately, Vulture broke out and fired multiple wing-daggers at her, but much to his dismay, NONE of them made contact with Spider-Girl. Dani jumped over the villain, firing a second web-bomb on to him, rendering him immobile, once again, before she landed behind him. She then switched to her normal webs and fired a web-line on to the back of Vulture's dented control panel, pulled it off, then said:

"Activate electric webs!"

"NNNOOOO!" cried Adrian

*THWIP!*

After a few seconds, Dani had successfully fried all of the circuits inside of Vulture's wingsuit. Within an instant, the wings powered down, much to Vulture's dismay.

"NO, NO, NO, NO!" he cried, while the weight of his now-destroyed wings pushed him down, into the sand. "This isn't over, Spider-Girl! Mark my words, THIS IS NOT OVER!"

"Hey! You remembered my name!" quipped Dani. "And also..."

Before he could cut her off, Spider-Girl had punched the Vulture out, knocking him unconscious.

"...Pretty sure it's over."

(Not the story, of course. This chapter's over.)