The End

The next morning, Dani was in her room writing a song. She was strumming random chords on her black, acoustic guitar, trying to figure out a chord progression, when all of a sudden, Lauren and Lisa barged into her room, with smiles on their faces.

"Guys, I love you, but, next time, please knock!"

"Dan-Dan," gushed Lisa, running over to her youngest sister and embracing her in a tight, yet loving hug. "We're so ripping proud of you!"

"Thank you, Lise," she smiled. 

"Way to go, Spice!"

"Thanks, Sugar."

"Our other sisters are also proud of you, but, you know... They're not as proud as me!" bragged Lisa.

"Ahem!"

"Oh, right. Sorry, Lolo! What I meant was that Lauren and I are the proudest of you!"

"Thanks, guys," smiled Dani, pulling them in for a group hug, which they happily returned.

"And speaking of people being proud of you..." started Lisa, before she and Lauren each grabbed one of Dani's arms, practically dragging her out of her room. 

"No, guys. What are you doing? I don't wanna go anywhere, right now. Guys, come on," pleaded Dani, while Lisa grabbed Dani's backpack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just trust us, Dan," said Lauren, before she put Dani on her back, carrying her down the stairs, as she followed Lisa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sugar, please. I'm writing a song-"

"You can write your song, AFTERWARDS," said Lisa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please, guys. I really need to-"

"After!" reminded Lisa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Lauren and Lisa had successfully dragged Dani out of their house, they brought her across the street to the Parker residence. When they'd reached the front door, Dani let out a sigh. 

"Guys-"

"Sis," smiled Lauren, before she put a hand on her sister's shoulder. "You need to fix things with Petey."

"He probably doesn't even wanna talk to me, let alone see me," she sighed, again.

Just then, the door opened. 

"Well, I don't know about that," said a voice.

Dani's eyes went wide, as she turned around and saw a smiling Peter Parker.

"Pete?" she asked, trying not to cry.

"Hey, Dan," he said, kindly.

"I'm so sorry, man!" she sobbed, as she tightly hugged him. "I'm so sorry!"

"I know, kid," he said, hugging her back. "I know."

"I didn't mean what I said, I swear!"

"Don't worry, Dan. I get it."

"I'm really sorry, Pete!"

"Hey, it's ok," he said, pulling away to look at her. "I forgive you."