Chapter 2

Here's the next chapter people! Hope you like this! And wow! 9 reads already! Damn! Thank you all so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus P.O.V

I am now walking over to my desk that Mrs. g had assigned me to sit. One question still reamained in my head.. Why did everyone gasp when they had heard his name? I don't know.. I reached my desk and sat down. This kid.. Brent. Just stared at me and did a bit of a smirk and rolled his eyes. Not going to lie he's really cute and such.. But I didn't come to this school to let everyone know about my sexuality.. Well you see I'm bisexual.. The real reason I left my old school wasn't because it was too hard.. It was because I had so many bullying me because of my sexuality. Now all I need to do is pay attention and not mess anything up.

Everyone was just whispering to themselves I can hear a bit of what the people are saying. "Do you think he'll be his new target?" "Will he become popular and be friends with him?" I don't even know what they're talking about but oh well.. I saw Mrs. G walk over to Brent and I.

"Brent, do you think you can catch Jesus to our lesson?" She smiled softly at him.

"Yeah sure why not." He said in some type of way that sounded rude. She only smiled again and walked away. "So do you know how to do this or do you need help?" He asked in a bitchy mood.

"Well by the looks of it this is math.. Aka my favorite subject so no thank you I'm good." I rolled my eyes at him. I really don't like his attitude.

"Really now? Shy looking on the outside bit bitchy on the outside." He smirked and grabbed a grip of my arm. "Now you listen here, if I were you I would calm down a bit cuase in case you haven't heard I'm the schools bad boy so don't mess with me or you'll see what will happen." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Yeah like a give a shit about what you can do to me, now let go I don't know where that hand has been." I said shaking his hand off of me. He narrowed his eyes at me and the bell then rang indicating for us to go to our next class. Wow the time really did fly by fast. I was looking at my schedule and I swear I could not find my class anywhere so I asked the person that seemed most nicest. "Uhm excuse me?" I tap on the guys shoulder and he turns around and smiles at me. Wow his smile is so adorable!

"Oh hey there, are you new here? I've never seen you around." He smiles and shakes my hand.

"Yeah, just transfered actually my name is Jesus."

"Chris." He smiles, "So can I help you with anything?"

"Oh yeah, sorry I totally forgot, uhm do you know where this class is?" I asked showing him my schedule.

"I'll do you one better and take you there." He smiled and started to walk with me.

"Thank you so much! You're really kind." I smiled at him and blushed a bit. Damn it Jesus control yourself. I took a deep breathe and the blush went away.

"Sure thing, here I can hold those for you." He pointed at my books and smiled.

"Thank you. They are getting a bit heavy to be honest." I began to hand him the books but they were soon smashed to the ground by guess who? Brent.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "What the hell is your problem?!" I yelled at him a bit too loud and got the attention of some people. Oh boy this probably won't end good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey peeps! Here's chapter two! Hope you liked it! Comment what you think is going to happen next!

P.s I just randomly go along with whatever I'm typing so sorry if it sucks.

'Till next time!