Chapter 14

Hey guys chapter 14!!! Woohoo!! Anyways, I am currently at a place with a bunch of people and I'll be posting this like a couple days later (Its June 20 @ 5:31 am) lets get along with the program shall we?
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus' p.o.v

We had now been walking to school and just talking about whatsoever, I just couldn't get him out of my head. Was Brent sorry? Was he really?

"You okay?" I heard Chris ask from the side of me.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, I'm okay. Just can't stop thinking about him." I sighed.

"Hey, its okay there's nothing to think about him right now, he hurt you. I think. But that won't happen ever again I promise. And to prove it, come." He extended his hand and I gladly grabbed it. He began to pull me away from the school.

"Wh-where are we going." I stuttered out.

"Don't worry, we'll be okay, just skipping one day of school is all." He smiled softly.

"B-but, my parents they would get furious with me." I said a bit confused to the thought that we were still walking away.

"I'll explain it to them later, just lets go it'll be fun. I already gave some things planned for us to do."

I sighed and decided to just go with it.

We walked back to my house and I looked a bit more confused. "Why are we back at my place?" I'm chuckled softly.

"To drop off our stuff obviously." He laughs softly and waits for me to open the door.

I take out my extra key and unlock the door. We went up stairs and placed our bags in my room. We then walked out and I grabbed some money from my wallet just in case.

We walked out and he intertwined our hands immediately. I look up at him and smile.

"Just want to make it clear to other girls and guys that you're taken." He smirked and placed a kiss to my cheek.

I blushed immediately. "I don't see why anyone would be looking at me that way.." I stopped talking and sighed.

"You're kidding right?" He stopped dead in his tracks and looked me in the eyes. "Look at you! You're completely stunning! Whoever thinks that you're unattractive must be blind!" He inhaled deeply. "I am going to prove you how attractive you are."

"But bow?" I asked a bit confused.

"By doing this." He stopped talking and inhaled deeply again. I was about to stop him but I was to late.

"HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY HERE THINKS THAT HE NKT ATTRACTIVE CAN WE PROVE HIM WRONG?!?!?"He yelled out and a bunch of people were staring at us now.

"HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP AND GO TO SCHOOL!!" Someone yelled back which made me giggle.

"HOW ABOUT NO!!" Chris yelled back.
"Babe, stop!" I practically begged.

"They started it!" He said pointing out to the people.

"You truly are like a little kid you know?" I laughed as someone walked up to us.

"Yes actually he's pretty cute." It was another guy that was about 17 or 18 years old.

"Do you believe me now?" Chris looked over at me and smiled.

"Uhm, I don't know." He looked down.

"Well, I believe him, so should you, look at you." The gut said grabbing my hand and spinning my around. "Amazing."

"Thanks," I blushed a bit. "And whats your name?" I asked a bit curious.

"Oh, yeah sorry about that, my name is Shawn." He said extending his hand for a handshake. I gladly accepted it and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jesus." I smiled and let go of his hand.

"Nice to meet you to, and who's this?" He said looking over at Chris.

"Oh th-" I began but got cut off by Chris.

"I'm his boyfriend." He said standing up straight.

"Oh, can I know your name also?" He chuckled.

"His name is Chris." I said glaring over at Chris but smiling. "Sorry, he's a bit overprotective." I apologized for how Chris was acting.

"It's quite alright, so how long have you two been dating?"

"Since yesterday actually." I smiled politely.

"That's cute, knowing that he cares so much about you already.. Anyways I should get going, you should give me a call some time." Shawn said while handing me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"Sure will, 'till next time." I smiled and waved at him goodbye as Chris and I began to walk away.

I looked over at Chris and he had a weird look on his face. "Hey, whats wrong?" I asked sternly and generously.

"He was clearly hitting on you." He said holding back some anger.

"Hey, well its your fault for yelling out like a madman you know." I chuckled.

"Yes, but still." He scoffed.

"Wait, am I sensing some jealousy coming from you?" I nudged him. "Eh eh." I laughed and clutched my stomach due to, too much laughing.

"Well yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Chris, I'm only into you okay? Shawn and I just became friends quickly, its a weird thing that I do I just have the ability of making friends out of no where." I smiled nervously.

"Is that the only ability you have?" He said mocking me.

"No actually, I also have the ability to talk to dead spirits as the matter of fact there's one walking right next to you right now." I said very seriously.

"Wait, are you serious?!" He asked scared and surprised.

"No! That's just creepy man!" I laughed out really loud and clutched onto my stomach.

"That's not funny babe!" He said holding me by the waist and kissing me on the nose.

"Really cause I thought it was." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well, I guess you did kind of get me." He said leaning down and placing a kiss to my lips.

"So, I win." I said smiling and removing my hands from around his neck. "Now lets just go have fun, after all that is what we skipped school for." I chuckled and began to walk but someone had caught my eye so I began to stare at them until I realized who it was.. But it can't be?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all!!!!!!! There's that chapter! Anyways I'm back at my house now and I actually have started this chapter on the 20th of June, but I've been busy editing and adding stuff!! Anyways hope ya like it! Also thanks for 500 reads!!!! I am just so like wow!! Please vote and leave me your feedback!!

'Till next time ~ Jesus xx