Chapter 19

-Jesus' p.o.v-
"So where will I be sleeping?" Brent asked walking back into the living room.

"You can sleep in my room-" he cut me off

"Whoa like on the same bed?!" He asked a bit shocked.

"No! You didn't let me finish! You can sleep on the floor, I have plenty of blankets to lay out on the floor for you to sleep on." I said blushing at the thought of Brent and I in the same bed.

"Oh, okay." He sighed and smiled.

"Shall we go to my room then?" I said walking towards my room.

"We shall." He said somewhat mocking my voice. I turned around and glared at him for a while. I chuckled and started walking again.

Once we were in my room I got blankets and started setting them on the floor. "What will I wear?" He asked.

"I mean.. here." I said looking through my closet and getting some sweats.

"Uhm, where do I change?"

"Why do you have to make everything so difficult?" I said rolling my eyes. "In the bathroom obviously."

"And where's that?" He asked.

"Just change in here." I said walking out of my room.

I waited a couple minutes outside my door and he finally said he was finished, I walked back in and grabbed my PJs.

I began to change in front of him not caring.

"Whoa!" He said closing his eyes.

"What? You've already seen me in my boxers so what's the problem?" I said pulling up my PJs.

"Well, the first time it was an accident." He said shy.

"Okay.. Goodnight." I said and got in my bed while he went to lay down on the floor.

I looked at him just squirming around and it looked really uncomfortable.

I was hesitant but I just groaned and gave in. "You know, just here." I said moving over and patting the side beside my bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Hurry up before I change my mind." I said turning over and putting the blanket over me.

"What am I thinking?!" I thought to myself.

I felt some weight on the other side of me and I turned around to see Brent starting at me. I blushed and turned around.

"Goodnight." I said and closed my eyes as I turned off the light.

-In the morning-

I woke up and I felt so comfortable, I didn't want to move, I felt as if I were at the right place.

I opened my eyes and saw a arm around me. I realized it was just Brent and closed my eyes again just cuddling closer to him.

"Are you awake?" He asked.

"Mhm." I said groaning.

"How did we get in this position?" He asked and I honestly didn't care at the moment.

"I don't know, but let's just stay like this for a while longer." I mumbled and looked up at him. Even in the morning he still looked perfect.

"What about Chris?" He asked.

Chris? Oh yeah Chris.. My boyfriend.. I sat up as quick as possible and felt really nervous all of a sudden.

"I uh.. You should.. Uhm, you should go.. Sorry." I said getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

I stayed in there for about 20 minutes until I heard the door open and close. I walked out and went to the kitchen to get some food.

I can't believe I just did that. I mentally face palmed myself and started eating my cereal. I didn't feel like going to school again so I didn't.

I went outside to check the mail and saw an envelope. I took it out and went back inside my house.

I opened it and saw $500 , with a letter.

"Dear Jesus,

Here's some money that'll help you get through this week , we love you so much and can't wait to see you soon.

Love , mom and dad."

I sighed and grabbed the money. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I need to get a hair cut.

I got ready and went to the nearest barber shop. I got a haircut and left. I then went to a coffee shop ordered something and went home.

As soon as I got home I checked my phone and saw a text from Shawn.

Hey :)

I smiled and replied.

Hello, young sir.

He replied almost instantly.

Can I come over? It's about the song!!

Sure, why not :)

-------------------------------
Chapter 19!! Hope you guys liked it :))

Q1.) Is Jesus a hoe?
Q2.) Who's Jesus better off with?

'Till next time :)