Chapter 17

Brent's p.o.v

I woke up and started to look around. Ugh, I have to go to school.

I sat up and thought for some time. I didn't want to go to school so I'm not going.

I mean I don't have to , who would care anyway. But what about if he goes? The thought of Jesus quickly came to my mind. Why? Why am I thinking about him when he's not thinking about me?

I got up and went to brush my teeth. You know what? I'm going to his house , after all we do have to catch up on science homework. I just hope he's home.

~Jesus' p.o.v~

"Okay, bye Shawn I'll see you at 3." I waved goodbye to Shawn as he walked down the sidewalk. I closed the door and looked around. What to do, what to do? I yawned and decided I should go back to sleep for some time. I walked up the stairs but decided to take a quick shower first.

~ Shawn's p.o.v~

I was walking down the street just thinking about the song over and over again. I closed my eyes and began to sing softly.

That was until I collided into someone knocking both of us down to the floor.

I got up and laughed softly. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked the guy as I extended my hand to help him up.

He took it and smiled. "Yeah, I'm alright thanks, sorry about that I should've watched where I was going." He said nervously.

"You? No it was my fault if I wouldn't have closed my eyes to start singing." I laughed softly.

"Well I was also somewhat in my own world, but that song you were singing, did you write it?" He asked and I smiled.

"Well, somewhat. I came up with the lyrics and my friend helped me with the tune and such."

"Really? That must have been a great friend to help you out with that." He said smiling.

"Yeah, he is, oh my names Shawn by the way." I said extending my arm for him to shake.

"Hi Shawn, my name's Brent." He said shaking my hand.

"Well it was nice meeting you Brent. I have to go now, I need to take a shower." I said and began to walk away.

"Okay, I'll see you later I guess." He said and walked away as well.

~Brent's P.O.V~

I was finally at Jesus' house and began to knock on the door. He wasn't answering so I knocked a bit harder.

To my surprise the door opened and I just helped myself in. I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room. Gosh , why am I in here? This isn't what I'm supposed to be doing.

Nonetheless I continued to roam around the house. I placed down my bag and walked upstairs where I heard humming.

It was a familiar tone. I then remembered about Shawn. Oh my gosh was Jesus the one who helped Shawn with the song? I started to think but jumped as I saw him walk out shirtless with only boxers.

His eyes went wide and he began to turn red. He closed his eyes and as he did I turned around.

I heard him trying to calm his breathe. "Brent.." I'm guessing he said between gritted teeth. "Why..." I cut him off.

"Okay I'm sorry, I was looking for you and then the door opened and I heard singing and then now I'm here." He said closing my eyes.

"Brent.. You're lucky I don't completely hate you, now close your eyes and don't look." He said with a bit of anger in his voice.

I did as he said and I heard a door open and close. I'm guessing he went to go change?

A couple minutes later he came back wearing some skinny jeans with a long sleeved red shirt.

"Why are you here?" He asked and I realized I was somewhat checking him out.

"Oh, I was here to uh help you with science stuff...?" It came out as more of a question then a statement.

"I mean I guess.... Wait, why aren't you in school?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Gosh that was so attractive.

"Oh." My voice cracked. I cleared my throat and began to speak again. "Uhm, I didn't feel like going.."

Why was I acting so weird around him? I looked at him in the eyes and saw he was confused.

"Oh let's just do the damn work." I said trying to get out of the awkward situation.

He nodded in reply and we both walked downstairs.

Well this is going good so far?

~~~~~~~~~~782 words~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I finally updated!! Thank you all so much for 1k+ reads!! I literally yelled when I saw this! Anyways hope you liked this chapter!

Q 1: Brent and Shawn? ;)
Q 2: What's going to happen between Brent and Jesus?
Q 3: Where's Chris when you need him?

'Till next time! ~ Jesus xx