Chapter 12

Chapter 12! Here it is! :) just going with the flow haha. Hope ya like it, also i decided im going to make this a brent and chris FanFic! Heres chapter 12! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus p.o.v

I began to type and text Chris.

Hey, can you come over? - Jesus xx

I went to go sit on my couch and I began to think but I got interrupted by my phone vibrating indicating I got a message. I unlocked my phone and read his message.

Uhm, yeah sure where do you live so I can get there? ~ Chris xx

I send him my address and he replied in a minute or so.

Okay, I'll be there in a bit. :) ~ Chris xx

Okay thank you so much! You're the best! - Jesus xx

I placed my phone down and I decided to watch TV. I turned it on and spongebob was on.. Hey don't judge me spongebob if perfectly fine for any age. I was watching it and got 10 minutes into the show and I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went to go answer it.

"Hey Jesus! I hope its okay I brought some pizza." Chris said standing outside with a pizza box in his hands.

"No its alright! This is actually just what I need right now." I smiled softly at him and invited him in.

"Hey, are you okay? Cuase we just met today and I mean you just told me to come to your house out of nowhere." He said placing the pizza on the living room table.

"Yeah.. Well no.. I mean you're the first friend I made today and I already feel like I can trust you so I decided why not call you over?" I said with a nervous smile at the end.

"Hmm, so what's up?" He said sitting down on the couch and opening up the pizza box.

"It was just... I was at Brents house.. And well.." He interrupted me.

"Wait, why were you at his house?"

I sat down next to him and grabbed a slice of pizza. "Well, our science teacher told him to help me out cause I'm not so good with.. Well science and all, well I went to his house and we were in his living room.. And he started to talk about chemistry or something like that and well to make a long story short.. He gave me a small kiss on the lips... And then after that.. Well he just completely made out with me and I hate it cause he was my first kiss... And I just.. That's not how it was supposed to happen." I looked down and frowned a bit.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Its okay, you don't have to worry about that the past is in the past." He hugged me and he took a deep breathe. "I have to be completely honest with you now." He sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused.

He moved his hand away from my face and he looked away. "Well its just that really ever since I saw you I thought you were pretty cute and I cant deny that I have a small crush on you and its just getting bigger and bigger." He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Hey.." I turned his shoulder so that he was facing me now. "Its okay.. I sorta feel the same about you.." I began to blush and I his my face like I normally do.

"Really?!" He acted really surprised and had a giant smile on his face.

"Yes really, I don't think I would be hiding if I were lying don't you think?" I peaked through my fingers only to see him getting closer so that he can hug me.

"You're awesome." He hugged me really tight and I could barely breathe.
"I think I could be even more awesome if I were able to breath." He got the hint and let go of his tight grip on me.

"So what do we do now?" He asked and scratched the back of his neck.

"Let's watch a movie? I mean we have pizza and my parents won't be home until tomorrow when I get out of school." I suggested and smiled softly.

"Hmmm, yeah that sounds just perfect." He smiled and tapped the top of my nose. "What movie though? Haha." He chuckled out loud.

"Lilo and stitch!!!" I yelled out.

"Geesh, okay okay you didn't have to yell it out ya know." He laughed softly. "Can I ask you something Jesus?" My heart began to beat fast.

"I mean you have the capability of doing so, so I see why not." I messed around with him.

"Uhm, I don't know if I'm taking this too far but I wanted to ask if .. Youwouldliketogooutwithme." He said the last part too fats where I couldn't I understand.

"What? Say it a bit slower this time." I said laughing.

"I said if youwould liketo goout withme." He still said it too fast.

"Slower." I said smiling and looking at his lips to see if I could understand what he was saying.

He took a deep breathe and spoke slowly. "Would you like to go out with me?" He bit his bottom lip.

"Well uhm, you are pretty nice and all but.." I joked around. "Just kidding of course I would!" I said kissing his cheek.

"Thank you." He smiled and kisses my cheek to.

"I don't see why you're thanking me we both like eacother that's all." I said getting up and putting in lilo and stitch.

Not even half way through the movie I had fallen asleep on his chest while he slowly stroked my hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really like this chapter!!! I even made myself cry!! Wtf!!! Anyways hope ya liked it!

'Till next time!!!!!!