Chapter 15

Sorry I haven't updated in forever! Here's a long chapter to make it up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus p.o.v

"So, I win." I said smiling and removing my hands from around his neck. "Now lets just go have fun, after all that is what we skipped school for." I chuckled and began to walk but someone had caught my eye so I began to stare at them until I realized who it was.. But it can't be?!

I thought he had moved, he said he was going to move to the UK back with his family.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Chris asked obviously noticing something wasn't right.

"Oh, uh nothing." I lied. As long as he doesn't see me it will be okay.. Right?

"But you look surprised, are you sure?" He asked again.

"Chris! I said I'm okay! Now stop!" I accidentally yelled at him and he looked down. "Ch-chris I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you." He didn't look at me. "Chris." He still didn't look at me. "Babe, I'm sorry." I said and lifted his face up with my index finger. I placed a small kiss to his lips.

"Okay I forgive you." He smiles and kisses my lips once more.

Now I hope none of this goes wrong. I inhaled deeply and continued to walk with Chris.

"Oh my gosh no way Jesus is that you?" I heard the familiar voice sound through my ears.

I turned around and mentally groaned. "Yeah, its me." I said putting on a fake smile.

"Oh my gosh, how long has it been since we've last talked?" He smiles and chuckles a bit.

"Jesus who is this?" Chris whispers in my ear.

"Oh, yeah sorry. Chris this is Niall, Niall this is Chris." I said still faking my smile.

"Oh, and how do you two know each other?" Chris asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Jesus and I used to sort of date." Niall said in more of a question then a statement.

"Yeah.." I said and stopped smiling.

"And how do you and Jesus know each other?" Niall asked raising his eyebrow.

"Chris and I are dating." I said and Chris took a hold of my hand.

"Oh.. That's nice." He looked around.

"Yeah.. So weren't you supposed to move to the UK? I mean that is the reason you br-" I cleared my throat not wanting to cry. "Broke up with me." I said taking a deep shaky breathe at the end.

"Oh yeah.. Uhm.. About that." He trailed off. "Well I have to go home.. I'll see you around." I hope not.

"Yeah, sure." I said and he walked away.

"So that was your ex?" I nodded my head slowly and a single tear shed from my eye, but I wiped it away quickly.

"Yeah.. He was the first guy I ever loved to be honest.." I inhaled. "He said that he was leaving to the UK and that he doesn't do long distance relationships so we broke up, that's when I got a bit depressed." I sighed and continued to walk.

"Oh, well.. I don't know what to say." Chris said as he caught up with me.

"There's nothing to say, he lied to me only so that he could get away from me." I shrugged and we continued to walk in complete silence.

~around 4pm~

We walked out of the movies laughing since we had just watched the new minion movie.