Chapter 21

"Hey.. Uh.. About last night.." He started.
-
"Oh yeah, you left your shorts here at my place." I said a bit nervous.

"Oh, want me to go pick the-" I interrupted him before he could finish.

"No. Just come later, nows not a good time, sorry."

"Oh , okay. There's still more things I need to talk to you about though." He said in a tone that I've never heard from him before.

"Tell me later maybe? I have some guests over , I have to go now. Sorry, I'll text you later. Bye." I said and hung up sighing. What did he need to tell me? I thought to myself and began walking back downstairs. I walked into the kitchen seeing both Shawn and Chris cleaning up a bit. "What are you guys going?" I said smiling.

"Well , since we're both your guests we decided to help you out." Shawn said and Chris just simply nodded. I shook my head but nonetheless helped them clean up a bit. Once we had finished we all just sorta looked at each other with a "what now?" Face. I checked the time on my phone again. 11:10 A.M. I sighed and went into my living room with both Shawn and Chris followed me.

We all sat down on my couch and I turned on the TV and put on Netflix. "What'd you guys wanna watch?" I asked and they both just shrugged their shoulders basically saying "I don't know."

I sighed and Chris started to get a phone call. "Excuse me." He said and went outside.

"So, when do you think we can start our song?" Shawn asked me once Chris left.

"Once he leaves, that's for sure." Shawn nodded and Chris came back in.

"Hey Jesus I have to go, I have to do something important." Chris said as he walked towards me to hug me.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you later I guess." I said and hugged him.

"Yeah, I'll see you later." he said and began to walk out. "Bye Jesus, bye Shawn." He smiled and left.

"So do you wanna start now?" Shawn asked politely.

"I mean sure, wanna go to my room?" I asked.

"Sure, whatever works with you."

— 3 hours later —

"Okay, bye Shawn I'll see you later." I said to Shawn as he hugged me and left my house.

I went to lay down on my couch and I felt as if I had to do something important. I kept thinking until it finally hit me.

I need to call Brent. I thought to myself and that's what I did. I took out my phone and dialed in his number. There was two rings and he suddenly picked up.

"Oh, hey Jesus." He sounded a bit different again.

"Hey Brent.. you okay?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. What's up?"

"Oh, yeah I almost forgot why I was calling." I smiled a bit. "It's just that my guests just left not too long ago and I was wondering if you'd like to come over now I'll be here." I said a bit too quickly.

"Oh yeah, uhm. I'll be there in 5-10 minutes, is that okay?" He asked softly.

"Yeah that's fine." I said as he hung up and now it was just me alone in my house.

I began to clean up a bit for the heck of it. I mean it's not like I really had anything to do.

As I was cleaning I began to think about Brent. The way that we were cuddled up in the morning made me smile... but what did he need to talk about? I dozed off but soon came back to reality when I heard the doorbell ring. I shook my head and went to open it. I looked at myself in the mirror next to the door on the wall. I looked alright I guess.

I opened the door and before I could even say hi to Brent I felt his lips against mine...
__________(672 words)__________

WOW FINALLY AN UPDATE!! I KNOW ITS BASIC BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE I PROMISE :)

Oh and don't forget to
Vote
+
Comment