Chapter 8

Hey y'all! Jesus here! Well like always me cuase I'm the only one that usesy phone haha. Well here's the next chapter! Hope ya like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brent's P.O.V

I smirked as I thought of a plan that I could do. If I do this the right way it will work out. But if I mess uo just a slight bit it will all come tumbling down on me and my reputation.

I was now walking howlme thinking of the way I can do this.

You see my plan is to male him fall for me. Its not that hard to see that he has a small amount of feelings for me. Whoever doesn't notice would be blind. I might just be able to do this right and hurt him. I smirked as I got to my front porch and took out my house key. Both of my parents aren't here they are both busy working and they'll be back by 1 or 2 on the morning. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. I grabbed a water bottle and went back to the living room.

What to do now?

Jesus' P.O.V

I finally got home and greeted my parents, grabbed an apple and went upstairs to my room. I smiled as I saw all my posters. Of what you ask? One Direction. You see I'm a huge huge huge directioner. Just thought you should know. I sighed and lay down on my bed.

I took out my phone and decided to text Chris since I was clearly bored but before I was able to text him I got a message from Brent..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it sucked but here ya go!

P.s sorry I haven't updated I am really busy with school and I have to do so much work at home .

Till next time.