Chapter 18

Jesus p.o.v

We were getting some work done and to my surprise we were actually having a laugh.

I mean yeah.. He did see me in only my boxers which should make all of this awkward but no.. It was going pretty good.

"Hey not to bother you or anything but do you maybe have some water? I'm a bit thirsty." He asked me and I nodded.

I went to my fridge and got a water bottle. I felt my phone vibrating and saw it was only Chris. Oh Chris, I totally forgot about him. I answered it and I heard him laughing.

"Hey Chris, what's up?" I asked a bit confused.

"Oh ya know." He laughed. "Bro stop I'm trying to talk to Jesus." I heard him talking to someone else. I heard whistling in the background and I blushed softly. "How are things going?"

"Good.. Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I asked.

"Babe, look at the time." I pulled my phone away from my ear and saw it was 3:00 pm.

"Wow, time went by really fast." I chuckled softly.

"Yeah." He laughed softly. "So are you down to hang out today?" He asked very happy.

"Uhm, yeah sure just let me tell Brent that.." He cut me off.

"Whoa, wait what?! Brent is there?!" He said a bit mad.

"Yeah, but-"

"No Jesus, no buts, why's he even there?!"

"Chris! Listen to me! He's just here because he came to help me with some science work." I said in the same tone that he was giving me.

"But.." He groaned. "Okay, I'll talk to you later." He said and hung up.

I walked back into the living room and Brent was sitting there looking at me. "What's wrong?" I'm guessing he saw I was a bit frustrated.

"Chris." I said handing him a water bottle and sitting down on the opposite side of the coffee table from him.

"Sorry." He said drinking some water.

"Don't be you've done nothing wrong." I said shrugging softly.

~After studying and such~

"So I think that's enough for today don't you think?" He said stretching.

"Yeah, I believe so." I laughed softly and looked at the time. "Whoa, its 10:43 PM?" I said surprised.

"Apparently." He chuckled. "I think I should get going, ya know it's a bit dangerous at this time of night." He said getting up.

"If you want you can sleepover." I said without thinking.

"No it's alright, besides my parents wouldn't let me." He said getting all his things in his book bag.

"Well you never know if you don't ask."

"So, what do you want me to do?"

"Call them."

"Fine." He said and went into the kitchen to talk.

Why am I even asking him to sleepover?! I confuse myself so much.

He walked out of the kitchen. "So what'd they say?" I asked him.

"They said yes.."

Oh great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally updated again! Haha what are your thoughts?! Hope you guys liked it :)

'Till next time, Jesus xx