Chapter 20

Jesus' p.o.v

I had been waiting for Shawn to show up for about 5 minutes until finally I heard a knock at the door.

I got up and opened the door. To my surprise it wasn't Shawn. It was Chris, my boyfriend who I totally forgot about.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" He said smiling.

I blinked and nodded my head. "Yeah, come in." I said closing the door behind him.

"How've you been?" I asked while I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Whoa, what was that for?" He chuckled. "And I've been good, and you? Also nice haircut, it looks great on you."

"Well, that was a kiss and I've been good t.." I began to say but I started remembering about Brent.

I snapped myself out of it and shook my head. "I've been good too, thanks." I smiled and walked into the kitchen with Chris closely behind me.

"Why that long pause?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I was just thinking." I said shrugging it off.

"About?"

"Stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

I started to think of a good excuse until there was another knock at the door.

"I'll be right back." I said walking away and leaving Chris in the kitchen.

I opened the door and saw Shawn with his guitar. "Hey!!" He said hugging me. "Ooh, nice haircut."

"Haha thanks Shawn, come in." . I smiled and lead him to the kitchen.

"Oh, uh I didn't know you were going to have visitors.." Chris said looking at Shawn up and down.

"Oh yeah.. Well it was sorta kinda unexpected for me too haha." I said scratching the back of my head.

"So, do you want to start?" Shawn said taking out his guitar.

"Uhm, not yet. My voice isn't so good? In the morning." I said unsure if my vocabulary was correct.

"Oh?" Shawn said confused. "I guess we can wait a bit haha." He smiled softly towards me.

"So what are you guys going to do?" Chris asked leaning on the counter.

"Oh, Shawn and I are working on a song and we planned on practicing it right now." I smiled.

"Oh that's cool, do you guys think I can maybe stay here and listen?" Chris asked.

"Yeah su-" Shawn began but I stopped him.

"Wait what.. Uhm.. I uh.. I'm not really used to singing I front of people." I said nervously.

"But you can sing in front of him?" Chris said looking at Shawn.

"Well i just helped him out at first. I didn't really intend to sing in front of him I just wanted to help with his song." I smiled nervously.

Chris sighed. "Alright, I'll just have to wait I guess." He smiled.

"Thanks for understanding babe." I smiled, walked over to him and hugged him. "Do you guys want something to drink? Coffee? Water? Anything to eat? Cereal? Pancakes?" I asked trying to be as kind as possible.

"You cook?" Shawn and Chris asked in sync.

"A little." I smiled.

"I guess I want pancakes and a coffee sounds nice." Chris said smiling. Shawn agreed and started to make coffee and got out the material needed to make pancakes.

I finished up the batter and started to make the pancakes. In the process I started to sing softly forgetting that Chris was there.

I had finished the pancakes and served them both 4 each. I then began to serve them coffee. "Dig in." I said smiling.

They both began to eat and looked at me. "Wow this is amazing." Chris said smiling. Shawn nodded in agreement. I smiled and blushed a bit.

I then excused myself and walked upstairs to clean my room.

I looked around and saw the blankets on the floor and I also saw Brent's shorts.. Shit. "I have to give them back to him." I thought and hid them in my closet with my other clothes. I picked up all the blankets and did my bed.

I stood back and smiled. Everything looked clean. I looked back down at my bed and memories from last night and memories from 3 hours ago started to take over my head. I grabbed my phone from where it was charging and checked the time. 10:49 am.

I sighed and decided to call Brent. I unlocked my phone and my phone suddenly started to ring.

It was a call.. From non other than Brent Rivera. I smiled and picked up.

"Hello?" I said smiling.

"Hey.. Uh.. About last night.." He started.

-----------------------------------------------------

Bam! Short af chapter (in my opinion) but I haven't updated in so long!1!1!1 anyways I hope you guys like this chapter , I'll try to update some time again this week. - Jesus