ℂ𝕆𝕌ℝ𝔸𝔾𝔼

Faye, sits with Lori helping her clean some mushrooms

Faye, sits with Lori helping her clean some mushrooms. After what happened with Ed, he hasn't come out of the tent. So, Faye and her mom can relax a little. Faye, looks up to see Amy and Andrea walking through camp with a lot of fish tied to some strings.

"Oh, baby. Will you look at that?" Morales, laughs out in surprise. "Hey, check it out. Ladies... Because of you my children will eat tonight. Thank you" He, takes the fish from the sisters so he can start preparing them to eat.

"Thank Dale. It's his canoe and gear"
Andrea, nods over to the RV but her face falls into confusion when she sees that Dale isn't standing on top of the RV like he usually is.

"Mom, look. Look at all the fish" Carl, points out in amazement as Andrea hands Lori a string of fish .

"Thank you" Lori, chuckles. "Where did you two learn to do that?" Lori, asks raising her eyebrow at them.

"Our dad" Amy, Sends Andrea a soft smile.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" Carl, asks.

"Sure. I'll teach you all about nail knots and stuff. If that's okay" Amy, looks down at Lori who shakes her head.

"You won't catch me arguing" She, chuckles out. Faye, takes some fish and places them in the bucket of water to keep them fresh. When she looks up she meets Amy's eyes, they both send each other shy smiles before Andrea speaking up catches their attention.

"Hey, Dale. When's the last time you oiled those line reels? They are a disgrace" Andrea, laughs out. Faye, watches as Dale makes his way over to the small group with a frown.

"I, uh, I don't want to alarm anyone, but we may have a bit of a problem" Dale, announces causing Faye to scrunch her face together in confusion. Shane, approaches the group and Dale points over to Jim who is stood on a small hill digging holes.

"Hey, Jim" Shane, stands in front of the group as they all watch Jim dig a deep hole. "Jim, why don't you hold up, all right? Just give me a second here, please" Shane, cautiously walks over to Jim who lets out a deep sigh before he stops digging to listen to Shane.

"What do you want?" He, asks in annoyance.

"We're all just a little concerned, that's all" Shane, shrugs his voice full of concern for the man who is drip white.

"Dale says you've been out here for hours" Morales, speaks up.

"So?" Jim, looks at the man blankly.

"So why are you digging? Are you heading to China, Jim?" Shane, chuckles attempting to make Jim laugh but he fails.

"What does it matter? I'm not hurting anyone" Jim, shrugs. Faye, looks at him her face full of worry. He does not look well at all.

"Yeah, except maybe yourself. It's a hundred degrees today. You can't keep this up" Shane, holds his arms out looking around at all the holes littered around the grass area.