ℂ.𝔻.ℂ

Andrea, hasn't moved from Amy's dead body She hasn't even looked up once

She hasn't even looked up once. It's only a matter of time before Amy turns and when she does it's not going to be pretty. Glenn, T-Dog and a few others start to burn the walkers and bury the camps dead.

"Where's dad?" Sophia, asks looking at Faye who sits on a chair staring at Amy's dead body with no emotion on her face. Lori, looks at the brunette with sad eyes.

"He's dead" Faye, announces bluntly not having a hint of sympathy in her voice when she breaks the news to her sister. She's glad her dad is dead, If Amy was alive Faye wouldn't be as broken as she is.

"She still won't move?" Rick, asks walking over to where Faye and a few others are sat. He, rests his hands on his hips looking over at Andrea with concern.

"She wont even talk to us. She's been there all night. What do we do?" Lori, Looks at Rick who puts his head down trying to come up with the best idea.

"Can't just leave Amy like that. We need to deal with it. Same as the others" Shane, speaks up shrugging lightly. Faye, winces at the mention of the blondes name.

"I'll tell her how it is" Rick, says before heading over to Andrea. He kneels down to talk to her but she quickly pulls out her gun and aims it at him causing Shane and Lori to stand up in shock. Rick holds his hands up in surrender and starts to head back towards the others, clearly getting Andreas message.

"Y'all,can't be serious. Let that girl hamstring us" Daryl, spits gesturing towards Amy and Andrea. "The dead girl is a time bomb" Daryl, throws his arms up.

"Don't call her that" Faye, whispers but no one hears her as they continue to bicker over what to do with Amy.

"What do you suggest?" Rick, asks Daryl who looks at the cop with a look that reads "isn't it obvious?"

"Take the shot. Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance..." Before, Daryl could Finish Lori cuts him off.

"No. For God sakes, let her be" she, huffs out tiredly as she sits back down. Daryl, let's out a scoff before storming off to continue moving bodies.

"Faye?" Dale, calls out softly noticing that the the girl hasn't moved from her chair. "Do you want some water?" He, asks seeing how pale she looks.

"It just bit into her" Faye, mumbles ignoring Dales question. "It just bit into her, like she was nothing" Faye, whispers her voice failing her on the last part. Dale, looks down sadly remembering  how only a few hours ago the girl in front of him had a bright smile on her face as she listened to his speech about his watch.

"Faye, Jim was bit. The others are figuring out what to do with him" Lori, announces to Faye taking a step closer to her cautiously. "You look paler than usual..." Lori, trials off crouching down so she's at eye level with Faye. "...did you get bit?" She, finally asks but Faye has no reaction to her question. Faye, remains silent nothaving the energy to talk to anyone.