𝔸 𝕄𝕆𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝕊 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼

A WEEK PASSED, and Hershel is almost back to full health

A WEEK PASSED, and Hershel is almost back to full health. Sure, he'll never get his leg back but at least he's alive and with his daughters that's all that matters. Hershel can adapt to life with one leg, the group will make sure of that. They've been in high spirit all week, without having to worry about walkers getting them every second of every day they can actually relax and sleep peacefully.

Faye helps move the vehicles back inside the prison, they have enough supplies to last them for a few more weeks but they won't last forever. They need to be back out there making runs, especially with Lori's baby overdue.

"So, T," Faye calls out, resting her hands on her hips. "You gonna teach me how to drive?"

"You gonna pay me?" T-Dog asks, raising his eyebrow at the brunette.

"Seriously?" Faye sighs, her tone laced with sarcasm. "Come on, T. Glenn said he'd teach me but he's been too busy screwing Maggie, I'm surprised baby number 2 isn't on its way."

"Where is Glenn and Maggie?" Carol asks, looking around the group for answers. "We could use some help."

"Up in the guard tower." Daryl tells her.

"Guard tower?" Rick questions, turning to Daryl with a look of confusion. "They were just up there last night."

"Glenn, Maggie!" Daryl yells up to the guard tower.

Everyone looks up at the guard tower, waiting for the couple to show themselves. Faye adjust Glenn's cap, shielding her eyes from the sun. After a few seconds of waiting Glenn eventually stumbles out of the watch tower, half naked.

"Hey." Glenn calls down to them, whilst struggling to zip up his pants. "What's up guys?"

The group laugh at the sight of him, it's disgustingly obvious that they disturbed his and Maggie's private time. Faye shakes her head at her best friend, unable to hold back her laughter.

"You comin'?" Daryl asks, jokingly.

"What?" Glenn's cheeks glow a bright red, as he looks around awkwardly.

"You comin'?" Daryl repeats, trying to hide his amusement. "Come on, we could use a hand."

"Yeah, we'll be right down."

The group go back to moving the vehicles, still laughing at the couple. T-Dog gently pats Faye on her arm as he walks past her, a bright smile plastered on his face.

"Come on, FP." He says, smirking at the nickname he gave the girl a few days ago. "I'll give you a free lesson."

"Really?" Faye questions, excitedly. "Can you also teach me how to do donuts? I seen someone do it once in a movie."