𝔹ℝ𝕆𝕂𝔼ℕ 𝕎𝕀ℕ𝔻𝕆𝕎

"Open the damn door!" Daryl, yells as he throws his bottle of booze at the metal door

"Open the damn door!" Daryl, yells as he throws his bottle of booze at the metal door. Faye, sits down on the floor next to her family with her head in her hands.

"Out of my way!" Shane, orders rushing towards the door with an Axe and hits it against the door.

"Daryl!" T-Dog throws another Axe to Daryl and Faye watches as the two men hit the axe's against the hard metal.

"You should've left well enough alone, it would've been so much easier" Jenner, mumbles looking down at Carol and Lori who are holding their crying children in their arms.

"Easier for who?" Lori, spits looking at the man with anger.

"All of you. You know what's out there. A short, brutal life and an agonising death. Your...your sister, what was her name?" Jenner, asks moving his attention to Andrea.

"Amy" Andrea, says softly.

"Amy. You know what this does. You've seen it. Is that really what you want for your wife and son?" Jenner, turns to Rick who looks at him with complete disbelief.

"I don't want this!" Rick, spits. Shane, heads over to them and rests his arms on one of the desks.

"Can't make a dent" He, breaths out tiredly.

"Those doors are designed to withstand a rocket launcher" Jenner, says in a duh tone.

"Well, your head ain't!" Daryl, yells. He goes to swing his Axe at Jenner but Dale manages to stop him.

"Whoah! Whoah!" Dale, breaths out As Daryl pushes past him luckily Rick and T-Dog help to stop Daryl.

"Daryl! Daryl!" T-Dog, calls out.

"Back off! Back off!" Rick, yells pushing the red neck away. Faye's, hands shake uncontrollably as all the chaos around her unfolds into more chaos.

"You do want this. Last night you said you knew it was just a matter of time before everybody you loved was dead" Jenner, looks at Rick who shakes his head slightly. Everyone, looks at the man in shock.

"What? You really said that?" Shane, asks stepping closer to Rick. "After all your big talk?" He, breaths out.

"I had to keep hope alive, didn't I?" Rick, looks down at his wife who stares at him with her jaw dropped.

"There is no hope. There never was" Jenner, sighs out. Faye, looks at Jacqui with watery eyes before leaning into the women.

"There's always hope. Maybe it won't be you, maybe not here, but somebody somewhere..." Rick, trials off as he points to the ground.

"What part of "everything is gone" do you not understand?" Andrea, spits looking up at Rick with annoyance.

"Listen to your friend. She gets it. This is what takes us down. This is our extinction event" Jenner, says as he sits back down.