Chapter : 4

Past days are so weird for star, she feel some unknown emotions inside herself.

It's more like she want to cry but don't know for what (maybe she is missing some one or something).

After coming from picnic, she feel so lost..... Jiya also asked her but she couldn't define the feeling.

Jiya : what happen to you....

Star : don't know, I just want to feel like crying so much.

Jiya : why?

Star : I DON'T KNOW (in anger she walked away from there)

Star in mind : WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME GOD...

PLEASE HELP ME.

WHY THIS FEELING....

WHY I'M FELLING, I'M MISSING SOMEONE.

And that's it she is inside a park walking endlessly..... And suddenly she feel someone's presence behind her.

She stop in her way and turn and looked towards purple eye guy looking towards her.

And that's it, don't know what happen to her she run towards him and hugged him.

Star : I missed you so much, don't leave me please......please stay by my side.

And she broke into tears, she is cry continuously.

And that man is comforting her patting her head holding her in his embrace

After crying a while she sleep in his embrace.

He looked towards her and start crassing her cheeks.

Purple eye guy : I'm not leaving you, you are the one who leaved me, who leaved us.

Tara we always loved you but you never loved us...... That's why you leaved us.

Red eye guy : she is not tara........ She is star.

Purple eye guy : they are same.

Red eye guy : no they are not, and if they are don't be emotional. Let's take her to us.

Purple eye guy : hmm, let's go I want her to be my side always..

Red eye guy : even when she is cursed.

Purple eye guy : don't forget she got cursed because of us, otherwise she is a blessing to world.

Red eye guy : let's take her, others are waiting..... Don't let your emotions control you this time.

And they took her to there place in bridal style.

______________________________________

Man : sir, God took her to heaven.

??? : no, that can't be possible, we can't let them took her like this.

What's gonna happen to this world if they do the same mistake. And what about Tara..... I don't her to get another curse.

Man : sir, you love your sister so much.

??? : I do more than anything, but I don't her to be with them. They are a curse to her.

Firstly they ruined her life and now they are doing it again.

Man : but sir you also want to kill your sister.

??? : I'm not killing her I'm full filling her last wish.

She don't want the history to repeat that's why she told me to kill her the day she going to born.

But I'm too scared and feared to kill my own sister, that's why I thought to let her live till she turn 21.

But one thing I don't understand, why God come to protect her when she is still just a normal soul not there bride.

How can she able to call them? How?

Man : we are still looking for that sir. I think you should talk with universe for there help.

??? : I don't understand this universe why they choose my sister out of blue and those seven, it can be one.

Who can protect her.

And if universe want my sister to be there bride why he cursed her.

There are so many why? And only one answer is "star"

We need to get her back from them as soon as possible.

Before she turn 21. Otherwise separating them would be so hard and I don't want her to choose the way she took last time.

................. To be continued...................

Author : do comment me how is the stroy line......... Are you feeling curious for next chapter.