Chapter : 15

Next day she get ready to go for collage, and said bye to jiya.....those seven they are in heaven.

Today taehyung keeping eye on her.

She is walking to bus stop to take her bus....... But in way she bumped into someone.

That someone is covered with all black cloths and his face is also hidden in mask, he is wearing a black cap.

Star looked towards him, and the time her eyes meet him.

Star lost control over herself like someone hypnotized her, she start following that man.

First taehyung didn't get but when he saw her not taking bus instead going in a car with that person, he feel scared he called namjoon.

Tae : why she is following him, she don't even know him.

Namjoon : she is in his control

Tae : what?

Namjoon : yes, we have to save her call everyone....... She is in huge danger.

Tae called everyone and said them what he saw.....

Jin : this can't be possible, no can hypnotized her.... She is our bride.

Suga : exactly..... Then how is that possible?

Jimin : we should go and save her.

Jhope : yup let's go....

Jungkook : hyung what are you thinking lets go to save her.

Tae : she didn't call us, but why.....

Namjoon : why she is going call us when she is with us....

Jin : what, what are you saying joonie be clear....... I don't like your mind games you know.

Namjoon : it's me whom she is following

BTS axcept namjoon : what? How?

Namjoon : did not you guys understand when she said her tattoo is gone....... That mark is sign of her identity to this world. And now it's not on her.

Suga : so.......... What are you trying to say joon?

Namjoon : that person is me but from third world.

Hobi : Third world, but they are not permitted to cross the world.

Namjoon : yes, they are not allowed but they are here to take her into their world..... Cause she is unmarked to this world.

Tae : we have to save her, let's go

Namjoon : he is so powerful, I can't even able to reach her mind. She is in full control.

Jungkook : we have to do something.

Suga : yes, let's go......

And they went where that person took her........... She is following him like a puppet.

That person : Don't you dare, you know I'm way more powerful than you..... He said when is saw seven god standing in front of him.

Jin : go back to your world, it's a sin to cross world.

That person : I'm here for her (and he uncovered his face..... He is exact copy of namjoon)

Suga : leave her she is ours, our bride.

That person : I don't see any mark on her and the things which is not marked by this world is given to our world.

Hobi : and you think we gonna let you do that.

That man : (he hold his hand on his side head and said) you stop try to peek inside my mind in rage.

Namjoon is trying to broke his magic on her and he is successful.

The minute star hold her concussioness she kneeled and held her mind.

Jungkook and jimin went towards her and held her.

And in another second, namjoon fall on his knees helding his brain.

That man : told you, you can't beat me in mind games, I'm way more powerful than you.

And suddenly they all went on knees and held their head.

That man : your power is nothing infront of me.

And he looked towards star and said her follow him.

Star didn't get hypnotized this time, he held his side head for concentration but he failed.

What is happening, he put focus on his Brain but still no.....

And let everyone free and asked them what's wrong with her.

Why she is not getting hypnotized now..... I just did awhile ago but now.

???..

................. To be continued.................