Chapter : 25

She turn to say bye but she saw kai dispearing in thin air.....

Star : kai.... (worried)

Kai : don't worry, I'm OK....

She went towards namjoon, and hugged him.

Star : please.... Please made me forget all this please.

I beg you, I can't take this anymore. I don't wanna remember whatever happen. Please return me my old life back.

I was not happy but atleast I was not in pain to loss someone also.

And she faint in his embrace....

In morning she wake up, but no one is on her side..... A tear fell from her eye.

Star : why? Why universe, if you don't me to be happy then why did you give me this glimpse of happiness.

Universe : why? Star

Star : what? Why?

Universe : why are you not trusting me. Why you think I'm so cruel.

Star : you are taking everything from me.

Universe : I never intended to take anything from you. What am I gonna do with it.

And I'm not taking anything from you. You still have them beside you.

And about kai, it's his fate......... He is doing what he have done to tara.

He let her stroy incomplete.....he just completed his work in this world. Now he is no motive of living.....

And about you, it's your fate to be bride of god not gods.

And still I give you 7 weeks, complete your stroy star.... And let them complete their's also.

Star : what do you mean?

Universe : what you think, they want to live this long..... They waited for you. Finish their suffering and let the time flow.

Just trust me, I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you, neither anyone else.

....

She walked out after changing and getting fresh, she walked down and saw them in living room.

Star : I know I messed up big times but let's forget about that we still have 6 weeks with us.

Let's not waste even a minute. And I'm really sorry, I was a dumb to behave like that.

I know I hurt you but I have a good news for all of you.

Suga : we know (looking towards her belly)

Star : at least I'm going to have all of your part with me. (tear fall form her eye)

Jin : don't cry, latest enjoy our days together forget about anything.

Namjoon : yup we should.... And now we have a reason to celebrate, we all are going to be father.

Jungkook : (walked towards her) lets sit, you should not be standing for so long.

Star : yup, so true.... I'm not going to be a mom of baby.... But of a small God.

Tae : ofcourse, she should be like me in name of beauty.

Star : she? How you know?

Jimin : o come on we know, after all she is a part of our.

Star : you I feel so weird, I'm pregnant and without doing anything. Quite funny.

Hobi : that's why we are God's. Don't tell me you want us to do something.

Star : yay, shut up.... (blushing)

Jin : yay, don't tease my baby and her baby.

Star : wow, it's so fascinating....

Namjoon : get use to it, we are gonna paper our other princess.

Star : I'm a queen, not princess.

Suga : yup, queen of our hearts.

Star : (blushing) I expect least from you so stop that chessy lines.

Suga : get use to it also.

Tae : I'll grow so many beautiful flower for my princess.

Jungkook : I'm gonna made sure, there is always someone beside you to take care.

Jimin : and if you feel cold just come to me.

Namjoon : you have to meditate with me from now on.

Jin : and I'm gonna heal you from any lack nutrients, and cook alot of food....

Hobi : and whenever you feel like taking a walk Come to me.

Suga : and you just shit into my room anytime you want.

BTS : hyung (for jin it's yoongi)

And they laughed alot.

.................. To be continued..................