Chapter : 36

Namjoon : don't get in trouble

Suga : don't get in trouble

Jin : don't get in trouble

Jhope : don't get in trouble

Jimin : don't get in trouble

Taehyung : don't get in trouble

Jungkook : like I ever get in trouble (smirking)

All of them : Every damn single time (face palming)

And jungkook start laughing and walked out of there, not caring about the worries, he gets from his brother

He is going to spy on someone, whom they are searching, who is a enemy of his kingdom.

So he went for hunt for that man who took secrets of bangtan world and through some spy he got to know that, he is hiding in queen's world.

Jungkook : Queen.......... Quite interesting.......... Let's meet up you intresting creature, you and I and meant to be together I guess........ Queen y/n uff shakti (power)

You cruelty needs something, and that is me the cute bunny.

And he went to queen's world in search of that man and to know about y/n also.

But he didn't know what kind of game he is playing, it's a game of death.

Meanwhile in queen's world :

Chinu : Are you sure you don't want to hear that man, he carries the secrets of bangtan world. We can take that world under our authority.

Y/n : f**k off you know this is not how I work, and if I want I can take that world within minutes, so shut up and bring him to my playground.

I don't like betrayals, so let him taste his own medicine. (smirking)

The playground means bring the cheater to the dens forest and leaving him there, then royalty gonna hunt for that human.

The dens forest is full of surprises and no one has covered that forest but our queen loves that forest and hunting there is her ultimate joy.

Jungkook come into queen's world and got to know about this forest and the man he is looking for.

Jungkook : wow, I thought she going to attack us but that's more interesting...... Dens forest quite courageous, I like it wait for me a bit queen.

Next day :

Nobody went to forest with queen, she went alone to hunt that man, but there's something she don't know that jungkook is also coming to get that human.

She start chasing that human and following him she went so deep in forest.

That man try to hide but y/n seeked him and about to shoot him a arrow but something unacceptable happen jungkook saved that man.

Man : king jungkook save me from this devil.

Jungkook : Don't worry killing you is hyungs right not her, I won't let anything happen to you.

Y/n : (she come down from her horse and said " he is my hunt, go away" taking out the sword)

And without listening jungkook side she start attacking him. She even give some scratches to him.

After fighting for sometime they heard a lion coming their way so they stopped.

The lion is about to attack the y/n but jungkook come between and protect her from attack, that makes queen go shocked.

She used her power to save jungkook don't know why?

She even let that man live and put him in cage.

When jungkook opened his eyes he thought, he going to be in royal bed as he saved the queen but is was in prison. Both legs chained. He was so shocked.

And then he heard queen coming towards him.

................. To be continued................