Chapter : 10

Star : did I saw myself awhile ago, infront of me....... I need to know about my past life.

And how I'm supposed to lose my calm this early. It's so strange.

I need my answers and my brother is going to give me that answer.

But where is he and what is he... And how?

Next day :

She saw suga sleeping so she wake up and went down. Nobody was there so she walked out of the house or I say mention.

As she walked out without making any noise...... She closed the main door and turn towards exit.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaa

There standing seven of them folding their hands on chest. And eyeing her

Star : w-what?

Jin : where are you going?

Jhope : why (and wind start blowing)

Namjoon : don't make us read your mind.

Suga : why did you leave me alone.

Tae : hyung...

Jungkook : it's not that time, and answer us.

Star : wow-wow (think something star think) I want to walk in garden.

Jin : you should have tell us. (still angry)

Suga : atleast you should wake me up.

Star : you looking so peaceful while sleeping that's why I didn't bother you. And it's not like that I'm unsafe here, it's heaven.

Namjoon : kai have access to heaven.

Star : who? Kai

Namjoon : if you meet him somehow stay away from him. He want you dead.

Star : ok........... So can I walk now.

Jin : hobi, a company her.

Hobi : ok

And they left her with hobi, wind stopped blowing and they start walking.

Star and hobi was talking and hobi notice sun ray was disturbing her so he used his power and block the sun with clouds and star smiled at him.

Star thinking : I can't escape from them, but I need to know everything. Universe help me please.

She is inside living room and thinking of escaping.......... Then someone tap her shoulder.

Namjoon : don't think, I can hear you. Even if I don't want to.

Star : w-what?

Namjoon : I know you want to escape but it's not possible, don't even try. I don't let you go this time.

Star : and how you gonna stop me.

Namjoon : the way I did before. (smirking)

Star : and how you stopped me before.

Namjoon : "controlling your thoughts"

And that's it she become angry her eyes turn red completely, and she looked towards namjoon and start absorbing his power.

He feel so helpless, he don't have any control on his power..... She is controlling it completely.

Star start reviewing his memories or her and when she is absorbing his power other members come and got shocked.

She start making him feel so sad all the bad memories she played in his brain.

Jin : star stop....

Jungkook : (he went towards her but didn't able to cross her aura circle)

Nobady is able to control her.

They thought they going to loss namjoon, and suddenly she left him and went on her knees. Tears are flowing in her eyes.

Why...

Why you did this...

I don't want to harm you....

Namjoon is coughing and helding his neck.

Suddenly star stand up and walked towards him and hugged him.

He feel relived and let her hug him.

Star : you don't have to do anything to prove anything joonie.... I love you and just you, you are always right and don't do it again.

He just nodd and hugged her.

Everyone is confused.... What she saw in his memories that made her again control over her.

But both of them didn't said anything and so drown in each other's embrace.

Namjoon : so now you believe me i do everything just for you. I can die for you, I don't like when they blame me when I'm the one who is suffering most here.

Being a God didn't help, I have to carry this pain and their's pain always with me.

And now they understand what they are talking about, they are talking about the pain which he made everyone forget but still carry it with himself.

And which was losing her.

............... To be continued.............