Chapter : 26

Since that day they are just enjoying there life so much, living one second like year.

Star : so can't you guys like stop the time and just we can move?

Namjoon : no,

Star : but you are God naa....

Suga : star, not again.... Please forget about this.

Star : how I'm supposed to to forget I'm not a God like you.

Jin : let's eat some fruits, my baby is hungry.

Star : what about babies mom? (pouting)

Tae : don't worry i'll feed you, baby

Star : thank you tae

Tae : Aaa I'm talking about my princess not you. (teasing)

Star : you guys are so bad. (and she hit arm of tae lightly)

Tae : Aaaaaa, don't hurt me.... Look princess mumma hitting appa. (complaining)

Star : Aaa aa (holding her stomach) what? Don't hurt me you little maleficent.

Jungkook : did you just named my girl? And more on maleficent. (frowning)

Star : yup, and because of you she also don't have brain to not hurt mumma.

Ouch....

Look....... She is not listening.

Hobi : (putting his hand on her stomach) don't hurt your mumma princess.

Jimin : did she really react like that or you making it...... Like she is barely two month old. (confuse)

Star : you want to see?

Jimin : mmmm, yup..... Why not?

Star : ok, come here I'll hit you and see what your daughter gonna do.

Jimin walked towards her and she slapped him so hard.

There's a hand print on his face.

Star : aaaahhhh (she hold her stomach, but pain didn't go she crouch down to ground but still it's hurts)

Namjoon walked towards her but baby form a circle of power around star and hurting her at same time.

They all try to come near star but can't........... In last jimin come to her and said he is ok. Then she let star leave.

Jimin : are you ok? Star..... (she faint in his arm)

Jin : what is this? Why she is hurting her own mother.

Tae : I don't know hyung, but we have to careful otherwise that little maleficent going to hurt our star.

Jungkook : hyung you also.... She is just innocent and a little baby.

Namjoon : little baby don't hurt there mom Like this.

Hobi : did she only adapt his trades?

Jin : tae take her to your room, she need rest we'll discuss this tomorrow.

Tae : ok hyung....

In room :

Tae layed her in bed and tuck her in duvet lay beside her.... He kissed her forehead stroke her hair with one hand, another one on her stomach.

Tae : I know princess you are a part of us. But don't hurt your mumma you also a part of her.

Princess if you hurt your mumma again I'm not going to talk with you. So you better not hurt her.

And he also fall asleep........

Next morning when he wake up, star is not next to him. So he got worried and look for her everywhere, but can't find her.

So he mindlink everyone....... Is star with you guys?

BTS : no..... Not with me.

Tae : then where is she?

BTS : what do you mean where? (they all come to living area)

Tae : when I woke up she was not in bed.....

Namjoon : where is she? Wait I can't find her also.

Hobi : there a letter guys..... Did she went somewhere.

Jin : read it....

......................................................................

Letter

Appa don't worry I'm not going hurt her, just going to teach her.

Your princess

......................................................................

..................... To be continued..................