Chapter : 37

Hello guys, how are you doing all?

Jungkook pov :

I thought senerio going to be something else....... Not like that chained and caged in a cell, which is more likely for the prisoners, not for a cute human being like me.

He broke the chain and got himself free.

(y/n walking towards him in a very dense mood)

Y/n : who, why, what and where?

Jungkook : Your lover, because of love, love and from since I saw you. (flirting with y/n while showing his favorite bunny smile)

Y/n : I can kill you for this (dark auora)

Jungkook : I'm already dead my love, your deep Dark eyes drown me completely in you.

Y/n : (she through a dagger towards him) shut up......... And tell me from where you are?

Jungkook : your highness I'm from bangtan world, I came here to get that traitor....... Cause we have all right to punish him.

Y/n : he's my prey now, I'm letting you go alone....... Feel yourself luck enough.

Jungkook : NOOOOO.........I don't want to go, I want to be with you.... I mean, I would like to work for you your highness.

Y/n : for what?

Jungkook : to be around you and protect you from this cruel world.

Y/n : you suppose to protect yourself from me. (smirking)

Jungkook : trust me i dont want to.

Y/n : your decision..... You are going to be my personal attented from now on. (smirking)

Jungkook : my pleasure your highness

They free him from prison and he is all free to roam around the place.

Y/n and chinu :

Chinu : what are you doing y/n? He  is from another world and you letting him be roam around the place like that...... What happen to you? Have you gone lost?

Y/n : just shut up, you are no one to question my decision.

Chinu : but..

Y/n : shut up and get lost, I'm not answerable to you or anyone.

Chinu : y/n

Y/n : Queen for you (in a very demanding voice)

Chinu : I'm sorry, queen

And he went away from there while all in anger.......

Y/n pov :

Even i don't understand why i did this what's happening to me.

Am I being a pathetic week human being.

Hold yourself y/n what are you doing, don't forget this world is full with demon.

Don't forget you yourself is a demon
You was a demon
Are a demon
And going to be a demon

A curse to everyone.

Don't dream big

Be a bad girl, the way everyone wants scaring people is only way to rule the kingdom.

( This mentality was give her by her one and only mother, the real victim of y/n innocence and using her power in wrong way also)

Meanwhile :

Jungkook roaming around the place and he is being all curious to see this and that, making mental note to what to write in letter to his hyung.

Jungkook : I'm gonna tell them this place is so beautiful and full with magic and beauty.

Y/n mom : who is he? ( asking a maid about jungkook, who is roaming around the place like he own it)

Maid : he is new attented of queen mother.

Y/n mom : she get herself a attented, but she never take one. How this can be possible?

Y/n mom : hey you low being come here?

Jungkook : Me? (pointing finger towards himself)

Y/n mom : yes you pathetic low being.

Jungkook : that's so cruel of you.

Y/n mom : WHAT, who gave you authority to talk back with me in this manner? ( being all anger and screaming)

Jungkook : mmmmm as a human, I guess.

Maid : shut up don't talk like this to queen's mother.

Jungkook : queen's mother....... Mother in law (shocking face expression)

Y/n mom : who the hell are you to call me mother in law, you low being...

SOLDIER'S KILL HIM RIGHT NOW......

.................... To be continued..................