Chapter : 22

What is this happening? UNIVERSE

What game you playing with us this time.

Suddenly she heard a voice...

Universe : I'm not playing any game with you, neither I will...

Star : u-universe.....

Universe : I have all answers to your questions...... Star..... Only star.....

Star : did you do this same with Tara also?

Universe : yes I did.

Star : where are you (she can't see only hear)

Universe : I'm everywhere, in every particle... In you In your God's. I'm eternal.

Star : why, they can't see me?

Universe : cause I want to talk with you.... Tell you about something.

Star : what?

Universe : firstly, I did said this to Tara also..... But she endup killing herself.
So firstly I want you to not do something stupid like her.

Star : what? What? You said to her?

Universe : I just said her destiny and she did something stupid to rigid of it.

Star : what is that something?

Universe : you know naa, you are bride of God?

Star : yes?

Universe : whom's?

Star : yet to know.....

Universe : exactly......... Last time I give Tara 7 days, now I give you 7 weeks.

Star : for what?

Universe : to choose.

Star : to choose what? Make it Cleary don't play with words i dont like it.

Universe : in seven week, the husband you love most going to be with you and rest going to disappear.

Star : (tear fell from her eyes) you can't be that cruel.

Universe : its not me, it's your fate and now love towads them.

Star : don't be this cruel, I can't choose from them.... I love them all. And you wrote my Fate with this much misery.

Even if I choose one or end up with one. I'm still going to be in so much pain.

Universe : trust me this is for best.

Star : universe..... Universe.... Please.... Universe....

She did not hear any voice she run towards voice but end up falling down. Then where she feel those seven...... Worried sick for her.

Tae : what Happen?

Hobi : where were you?

Star : u_universe...... O_one..... D_dispear...... She start crying.

Jin took her on his embrace and took her to his room. Layed her down and put his hand around her.

So she feel safe.... Well she did feel safe and fall asleep.

Next morning :

BTS : what happen star?

Then she told them about universe and the option she get, and why did Tara end her life.

Namjoon : no, that can't be universe can't be this cruel.

Suga : I always hate him, he always do whatever he want... Like we are puppet.

Tae : we all going to disappear.

Jimin : I'm happy atleast one getting chance to complete the story.

Jin : let's not think about disappearing. Focusing on our 7 week.

Hobi : yup I also think so.

Jungkook : who you love most star?

Everyone looked towards star she is blank.... No answer, there are tears in her eyes also them.

Star : I don't know....... And I don't even want to know.

I want all of you. How can universe do this to me. I belive so much in him.

Let's go somewhere, where he can't reach us. Let's go some other world. Human world or third world (she hold so much desperation in her voice, she was a crying mess)

BTS : it's our fate star....

Star : I don't want this fate...... And I'm not Tara who going accept it.... No.... Never. I'm gonna fight with universe. If he even try to harm you.

.......... To be continued to.........