Chapter : 34

Universe : no, it's their destiny...... Not me predicting it.

That's the case na you don't understand neither your mother, I did write her fate nor her destiny.

I'm not in place to do so, it's her who is doing this.

Ayra : why she choosing hard way?

Universe : it's not her, it's Tara who is inside her...... She want to create the history.

Ayra : they both are same? I thought mom and Tara are different.

Universe : it's just she changed the body otherwise she is shakti (power) who create this whole world me you and everything.

She was tara before that she was y/n and now star..... She need to remember this truth also not just about her husbands.

Ayra : why you never mention about y/n to me?

Universe : you want to know about y/n I can tell you the story of y/n as you know about star and Tara.

Tara is the cutest girl I ever know she was so soft hearted, kind and innocent.

Star, she is Savage girl and intelligent she is a nice girl and so in love with her faith hushands.

But y/n she was different, different from tara and star.

She was practical and hot temper, she got angry so easily. That's why she create her faith like that, she was shakti (power) so she create a power hold for her.

And that's how your appa come in her life to make her balance and all world life also.

It's a story of love and war, love to protect from the war.

The story of y/n, warrior y/n who never lost a war and never leave anyone who do wrong, so cruel and hard to get.

On that time she was just 18 with unlimited power, so she killed so many people in influence of wrong people, whom she thought are her people but she got betrayed.

And the betray made her create a stroy, story of Tara....... The story of star.

And the love for whom she try to change herself, in process of changing she hurt so many people and some of are your father.

Ayra : so mom was the shakti, the famous power?

Universe : yes, not was..... She is still shakti (power)

Even everyone in world calls her shakti (power) ........ Y/n shakti (power)

Ayra : I want to hear this please tell me about mom and her faith, I'm so eager to know that.

Universe : sure, I'm here to tell you this at last you are the final chapter of her story. Her little princess her card of competition.

Ayra : me.... How universe (super curious voice)

Universe : I will tell you but you have to listen it with patience no disturbance.

Ayra : I promise

Star : with whom are you talking with baby.

Ayra : no one mumma.

Star : come and sleep it's bed time

Ayra : coming mumma.... (making puppy face)

Universe : its ok go for now, I'm always a voice away from you.

Ayra : I know that...... But you have to Tell me about her.

Universe : I'm here to do that, at last that was my part in her story.

And she walked away from there to star, and now from next part shakti's (power's) story going start.

.................. To be continued...............

Do vote for it. 💜