Chapter : 5

After some time :

Star wake up and looked here and there its not similar, and more like some kind of mansion.

Then she got flashback of park who was that purple color eye guy, why I cryed in front of him.....

Why I said not to leave me.

What happen to me...

Although he is handsome, but where I'm?

Am I at his place or what?

Then she get up from the bed and walked towards the big door... It's literally so big.

She thought how she is going to open this door..... And that's it,

door opened

And a black eye man come inside, he is literally looking like a devil.

Star got scared and walked back and fall on bed.

Then that guy, give her some clothes and said....

Black eye guy : come down after freshing up.....

It's more like a command..... She is so lost in her dazz that she didn't even replayed.

Black eye guy : didn't you heard me? Then answer you got damn it.

I want words.

Star : (nervously) y-you a-are so handsome.

Back eye guy : are you trying to flirt with me in this situation (walking towards bed and hovering over her)

So tell me how much handsome I'm
That much..... That you'll do anything.

Star : let it be..... You can't flirt back (so confidently)

Black eye guy : are not you being so free?

Star : are not you being to close, don't tell me you fall for me. At firts sight.

Back eye guy : come down before I kill you.

Star : I'm so ready to get killed by a handsome like you,

And that's it her eyes star changing colour........ She has hazzel eyes but outline of eyes become black.

Black eye guy : he come back to his senses and walked away from there leaving her dumbfounded.

Star mind : what I just did, am I stupid or what they kidnapped me and here I'm flirting with him.

Aise...... Are you stupid star.

But why it's feel like i know him.

Strange.

She got fresh and walk out from that room and start walking towards don't know where.

She is walking and her went towards window, she walked towards window and seen was so weird, it's look like she is in some kind of forest.

Star mind : so they kidnapped me and took me in a forest..... Well so thought full, but

But

Why me I'm so poor, what they want from me........ Are they from human trafficking...... But they are treating me so well.

That's can't be the case then what is the problem... Why they bring me here.

??? : you'll get to know everything.

She got startle and looked towards the voice..... It's a silver eye guy..

Silver eye guy : you'll get to know everything but for that you have to come with me.

Star mind : wow, he is so handsome.

Silver eye guy : you think so I'm handsome?

Star just nodd her head nothing understand that he just read her mind.

That silver eye guy become happy and suddenly........ Wind start blowing so fast...... She looked outside its look like a thunder..... She hurriedly closed the window.

Silver eye guy : follow me, and sorry for that.

Star mind : why he is saying sorry for wind.... It's natural not his fault.

And she followerd him towads a corridor and stop infront of a big
door. Door got open by itself.

Silver eye guy : don't talk just stay silent, there are so many people want you to die........ So.

Star got scared and gulped her saliva.

Star : Hmmm (while nodding)

They walked in and there are 6 more people's who are so handsome and some of then are known to her.

She got shocked after seeing them...

.................... To be continued...................