Chapter 7

Natalie Pov

We got off the car and went straight inside since jasmine knew the security and didn't have to wait in line. We got our own table in the VIP side of the club and saw a couple of our girls Cassie, Nicole, and Leticia. As soon as "Pop that" by french montana came on I knew jasmine was going to drag us to the floor, i mean that her all time favorite song. We go to the floor and it immediately got crowded but that didn't stop us from working it! Some guys even tried to grab us from our waist but couldn't handle us for to long.

Christians Pov

Me and my boys walked into the club and sat at our reserved table, ordered a couple bottles of ciroc and grey goose. We was set for the night. Couple of females was throwing their ass on us trying to tweak. I wasn't feeling it but some of my bro's was. I saw a shawty that caught my eye, it was pretty dark so i couldn't really see her face but she knew how to work it. I had to go up to her and see who she is. I really wasn't planning on letting her do her thang on me but he has bumped on me. She looked back and i seen her smile. I knew that smile from somewhere but i couldn't really see her whole face. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her waist. Man touching her waist and that ass had me going crazy. The song was over and she just started walking away like if i was just some nikka.

"Ey, shawty wait up!" i grabbed her by her wrist.

She looked at my hand like if i was crazy so i let it go

"Where you going???" i said turning her around to face me. It was Natalie man, she looked beautiful as fuck.

"With my girls, now stop waisting my time please" She said with an attitude.

"You don't recognize me? Chris???" i brought her in a little closer to me and she just looked at me confused but got a OHHHH face a minute later

"What do you want?" she smiled with her little attitude looking up and down at me and then at my eyes.

"Damn its like that Nat? You look good" I grabbed her waist and was a inch away from my face. Man i wanted to kiss her but lemme play around with her haha.

"Look Christian, i need go" She leaned in and had her lips to mines. I was about to kiss her but she ended up playing me and smiled and she pulled away and walking away. "You look good too papi"

She really just play me like that? Man what the f*ck. I need get with her! I was walking to my table and my bros was looking at me laughing.

Brandon: Damn bro who that? shawty played you bad

Enrique: She had you looking hella dumb bro hahaha

Chris: Man bro thats Natalie! i ain't even know but damn bro she not getting away that easy.

Natalie Pov

This guy really thought i was about to let him kiss me like that? just cause i was doing my thang on him don't mean he taking me home with him. Nah boy please i ain't one of his little hoes. He can calm down thinking he getting some from me for real.

Jasmine: Oh my god who was that natty??? he so fine!

Natalie: Girl that was christian! I had him thinking he was getting some from me! HE THOUGHT!

Cassie: but girl why wouldn't you! i'd let him hit everyday shhhhit.

Natalie: Did y'all forget I'm still with Ivan? its a break but im still with him!

Nicole & Leticia: Your right! now lets start drinking EYYYYYY turn up.

I Turned around and Chris was right across the room from us looking at me. He smiled and raised his cup. I smiled but looked away. A really nice looking guy came up to our table with his friends to dance with us. His friend Michael, a light skin guy with green eyes and man oh man he was fine. A perfect smile with waves! dressed so nice too. I looked at chris and he was already talking to another female. We'll let me go do my thang on michael then. Trey songs "Sex ain't better than love" came on and Michael grabbed my waist and i started grinding. He whispered in my ear saying "You're beautiful you know?" I just smiled.