Chapter 8

Natalie Pov

The sun was out and bright as hail in my face. I felt a heavy body on me and realized where I was. I was laying right next to christian cuddled up in a california king bed. All this room in the bed and were right next to each other. I remembered what happened lastnight at the night club. I remembered the argument i had with ivan too. I need to get out of here before i get to involved with Christians lifestyle. His phone out of no where started ringing and i turned around as slowly that he wouldn't feel me but as quickly so he wouldn't notice i was awake. Chris woke up and i was pretending i was sleeping.

Chris: Yoooo whats good...

Unknown: ......

Chris: Uh huh.. im omw give me 10 minutes... who at the trap???

Unknown:......

Chris: Ight B.

I could feel christian looking at me while he was putting his clothes on. I heard the door close and him walking down the stairs. I got out the bed and looked out the window to see him pull out the drive way. He speed off and I immediately got dressed. I ran to find my phone in my stuff to call a cab. 10 minutes later the cab was outside the house and i ran out with my stuff in my hand. I was wearing the clothes he had given me at the garage last night. All the drive home i was just thinking what the hell did i get myself into?

Jasmine Pov

Where the hell is this girl at?? I hope she's okay. Man I'm so beating her ass once she gets here. Who the hell she think she is leaving with chris last night? Aww hell nah she gone get it if Ivan ever finds out about last night. I heard a car door close outside of Natalies house. I look out the front window and seen it was her and ran to open the door. No one was at her house yet, not even her brothers or her parents. They been gone since yesterday morning.

Natalie: Oh thank god your here!

Jasmine: where the hell were you at girl?? what happened? i thought the cops caught up with you guys. Omg!!!

Natalie: Come with me upstairs! I'll tell you while i shower okay

I hope she doesn't tell me she did it with chris. Oh hell nah if they did they better have used protection. She walked into her closet and grabbed spandex shorts, undies, bra, and her volleyball shirt. I justed looked at her waiting for her to talk. She jumped into the shower and i sat down on the sink counter for her to start talking

Jasmine: Okay spill it!!!

Natalie: Nothing happened dont worry, no kiss no nothing!!

Jasmine: are you serious!! don't lie to me girl haha

Natalie: I'm being serious, butttttt....

Jasmine: But what? what happened when y'all left?

Natalie: Okay well when we left Chris was speeding right? and like we were getting chased by three cop cars but all a sudden two lambos pull up behind us out of no where!!! they started burning tire and we could hardly see...

Jasmine: WAIT WHAT??? Lambos, like as in the luxury cars???

Natalie: Yeah! we'll we pulled into a alley and there was garage doors, we pulled into it right!? and soon as the garage door closed the lights turned on one by one and all you seen was cars, EVERYWHERE.