Chapter 16

Natalie Pov

Its been 5 months since I seen christian. He's been trying to get a hold of me from people, even Lisa. I changed my phone number, only a couple people have it now. I don't talk to my brothers or dad, I only keep in contact with my mom and sisters. I moved into and apartment with my friend Letisia, it had 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms. She has a little boy name Bobby, and guess what? I found out I'm having a baby boy myself. I'm so excited! we had the third room set up to be bobby and my lil mans room. Im about to be 7 months in a couple of days. I still haven't decided what to name my son yet. He moves so much and kicks so much its crazy. Its the beginning of march and its started to get really hot! It sucks being pregnant in a hot city. I been working a lot at this company. I practically make 920 a week at my job since i work in a business Letisias dad owns. She has helped me so much and i appreciate her for everything. I've heard so many thing about chris that make me not want to ever go back to him at all. Any ways Its saturday and i have acouple of hours to spare before i enter to work. I have to go to the mall and look at Strollers and car seats. I had my makeup ready and decided to leave my hair down and parted it in the middle with soft curls done. I went to my closet and grabbed a Nude color strapless dress that hugged my belly. I was getting pretty big that i couldn't see my feet but i put on black gladiator sandals on. I grabbed my white LV hand bag and was on my way.

My feet were killing me, i hate that i cant walk as much as I'd like to cause of this pregnancy. I was walking to Macy's to meet up with my cousin Hector so he could help me around with the stroller and car seat. Passing the food court was a death sentence to me, the smell of burgers and taco bell weren't my favorite. As soon as i walked into Macy's i see hector and he waved to me to go check out the strollers. I was so excited to get it over with. This was the last thing i needed to get for my lil man. I ended up picking the all black set of the stroller and carseat. We put it in a cart and paid it. As soon as we walked out the store and into the mall again i wanted to stop by to get pizza-pretzels and lemonade. We were waiting for our order and here comes Joey our way. I looked away hoping he hadn't seen me but he sure saw my cousin.

Hector: whats good bro, what you doing out here?

Joey: you know buying new kicks, what you doing here buying a car seat and stroller?

Hector: I came with my cousin Natalie.

I turned around with my lemonade in my hand and he looked straight at my belly. I said hi and gave him a hug to greet him.

Joey: (touching my belly) what you having?

Hector: from what i know she having a boy man

Joey: what for real? have you told my brother?

Natalie: No, we haven't talked.

Hector: wait its yo bro's??

Joey: Yeah man, thats what he told me

Hector: Your brothers know nat??

Natalie: Don't even tell my brothers! why would they care anyways.

Joey: you dont talk to them??

Natalie: nah ever since i left my house.

Joey: wtf i ain't know you left your house?

Hector: yeah man but we gotta go, see you round bro.

Natalie: bye..

Joey: take care my nephew..

Hector seem pissed as fuck. He didn't say anything but i knew he was going to ask me about it anytime soon. I was eating my Pizza-pretzel and we got to my car. He put it in the back trunk and i started my car. He came to the side of my seat and i pulled down the window.